PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Duramax Classic for sale

Relativelyfast
01-23-2012, 12:11 AM
Truck for sale, take a look: http://boise.craigslist.org/cto/2813240122.html
2007 Siverado Duramax Classic - $24000 (Nampa)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-01-22, 7:58PM MST
Reply to: sale-prqtu-2813240122@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selling my 2007 Classic Duramax truck. Selling because have decided to switch to a smaller car. This is the last model year before they put on all the emissions junk. This is a great truck and well cared for. I took a number of steps to improve the longevity of the engine and transmission. I have completed all of the regular services and changed the oil frequently. I mainly used this truck on the highway as I live out in the country. I drove it from Nampa to Mountain Home every Saturday without seeing any stop and go, so the brakes are in great shape. I towed a boat with it occasionally, but nothing more. I never even hooked up the trailer brakes. I would expect this truck to last a very long time. It was really overkill for what I needed but I really enjoy the Duramax and Allison combo, great truck to drive.
Options:
Extended cab, short bed.
6.6 Liter Duramax turbo diesel
6 speed Allison automatic transmission
Electronic 4X4 with low range
Bench seat, power drivers
LT interior with cloth seats
Mileage 78k
Tires are 60% or so

Additions
Truck has a full stereo upgrade, Alpine iPod deck, pioneer speakers, 2 Diamond 10" subs. 2 amplifiers.
Diablosport Predator tuner
Boost and EGT gauges in a pod on the A pillar (monitor while towing)
MBRP full 5" exhaust system. (also have stock exhaust)
Tinted windows
Removed most cheesy black plastic trim and painted front bumpers red to match, no longer have these pieces.

Additions to increase truck life:
Dead injectors are a problem on Diesels (expensive) so I have installed an additional in line fuel filter by a company called nicktane.com. It uses a very fine Caterpillar filter, which is supposed to filter at 2 microns while the stock filter is at 5 or 6. Was installed when I first got the truck.

B&M shift kit is installed in the Allison. Truck has a nice firm positive shift. Shift kit is not significantly noticeable over stock.

When the truck was new I painted flat black rustoleum on the drive shaft and some other things under the truck that looked like they might rust. Parts still look great.

No leaks, no problems. Interior/ exterior condition is in good shape. Has a few dings on it and normal wear and tear. Truck is garaged.
Call or text two zero eight -- nine eight nine -- twenty two forty three

-Bernard

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests