Check out our website, click here www.sourceautomotive.biz

==============================================

Source Automotive

16805 SE 130th Ave.

Clackamas, OR 97015

Our telephone:

*|503-654-9004 or 1-866-211-1533|*

:cheer:

We will gladly fix you up with a Cummins conversion John. :poke::lmao: We do have things for the V8 guys. In fact Muddy has ordered some powerstroke injectors from us today.

We will gladly fix you up with a Cummins conversion John. :poke::lmao: We do have things for the V8 guys. In fact Muddy has ordered some powerstroke injectors from us today.

I have gone overr Rip's site from top to bottom and have found not a durn thing that I could use in my pickup. It is either for the wrong motor or way to spendy for my wallet.

Than and I bet you guys wouldn't put a cummins in my pick up. With the IFS that cummins I doubt would fit.

We can do you up a Dana 60 front axle conversion John. Let me know when you are ready. Also we can come up with a lot of things not listed on the website. Also we can slap a 4BT in there and you wont need the Dana 60. And that 4 cylinder will greatly out torque that V8. :poke: Let me know how I may help. :cheer:

:popcorn:

We can do you up a Dana 60 front axle conversion John. Let me know when you are ready. Also we can come up with a lot of things not listed on the website. Also we can slap a 4BT in there and you wont need the Dana 60. And that 4 cylinder will greatly out torque that V8. :poke: Let me know how I may help. :cheer:

:popcorn:

:lmao::lmao2::laugh:

Maybe when I win the lottery or my long lost great auntie dies and leaves me that huge wad of cash I can afford to do something like that. Or better yet maybe I'll just spend less and get a dodge.:lmao2:

At least you guys might have a t-shirt I might be able to get. That is if you order them up in the fluffy sizes.:lmao2:

Come on guys, here's your chance to get good parts at great prices. Plus you get great service:ok: