ELKSLAYER

New admin

LOL! Yeah, about that: I have very talented fingers - I can usually hit several keys all at once.

Now with these 'special' abilities I should be able to wreak all kinds of havoc... I mean I should be able to help out..... :popcorn:

Thanks guys!

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk....

LOL! Yeah, about that: I have very talented fingers - I can usually hit several keys all at once.

Now with these 'special' abilities I should be able to wreak all kinds of havoc... I mean I should be able to help out..... :popcorn:

Thanks guys!

:-? Maybe I better go run a MySQL backup fast... Hey Muddy where is that extra server at just in case?! Ekkkk! :lmao2:

No. I got faith in you Millco you do just fine but the reason I stepped down from the verbage editing is because I know my english skillz sux... :wall:

But thank you for diving in and getting this task done. If I can would you give me a call some time and I hook you up with Google so you can see the site stats and build a pond what is weak. I'm wanting to work with you to over come this weakness of the site.

you guys are here for a reason.......

you are chosen because you have proven yourselves to be good itd members..

thanks again for going out of your way to come her every day and share your wealth of knowledge. :ok:

Thank you all for the nice comments!

I can just barely speak and write English but I will do my best! (I have been noticing that I really do 'publish' a lot of stuff with errors in it. I don't mean to but it turns out I just can't catch all the mistakes and typos I guess....)

We really do have an awesome bunch of guys and gals here!! It is really nice that we can all get together and have some fun, solve some problems and just help each other out here and there. You know: all through out life you will have people come and go; but, it is nice when you find a bunch of people like we have here that you will be friends with your whole life!!

Thanks to all the ITD members who make our site what it is!!! Way to go everyone!

Millco could you give me a call in the evening some time... I want to get you hooked up with some information so you can build / edit with knowledge of what we a lacking. Call me at 208-628-3645... Please! (Evening is usually best!)

Will do. I have been way busy each evening with a @#$%^^^%$ caravan.... It is bad when you tell the owner: "I don't ever want you to bring this thing back here ever again :wall::wall: .... (And he is my boy.....)

I will see what I can do though (Unless I am using my 10 LB sledge hammer!)

Thanks!

Will do. I have been way busy each evening with a @#$%^^^%$ caravan.... It is bad when you tell the owner: "I don't ever want you to bring this thing back here ever again :wall::wall: .... (And he is my boy.....)

I will see what I can do though (Unless I am using my 10 LB sledge hammer!)

Thanks!

Now that's funny... :lmao2:

Stick a Cummins 4BT in and forget it... :rockin:

Hey mike how late is too late? My wife roped me into painting!!

My wife roped me into painting!!

Sucka! :lmao2:

I have a sprayer for that kind of stuff. I can paint a room in just a couple of minutes.

Sent from my EMachines desk top....

Well, everything is all cleaned up. Second coat is on so this one is all done (well, except for putting wall plates and the thermostat back up)!!

She only wanted one wall so the roller was best this time! (I'll have to keep this in mind though!!....)