Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Similar Content

• By millco
      If you don't know how very great the Disabled American Veterans association is; how can I express how very greatful  to them that I am!!!!  They helped me so very much in dealing with the VA (while I was not a DAV memeber!), that I became a DAV life member!!!!

They are taking their mobile service van to Nevada to offer their services totally free to veterans.  If you have any questions, go visit them!  Take any records you have with you and they will show you what they can do.

• By MUDDY
      If Guns Are Illegal, Only Illegal Immigrants Will Have GunsBy Francis Wilkinson Feb 19, 2014 1:16 PM PT 1565 Comments Email Print
      FacebookTwitterGoogle+LinkedInSavePhotographer: Scott Olson/Getty Images
      Is that the UAW in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
      Do you really think the United Autoworkers Union's drive to organize the Volkswagen plant in Tennessee was about organizing a Volkswagen plant in Tennessee?
      How naive.
      Or maybe you believe that the battle over immigration reform in Washington is about . . . reforming immigration law.
      I laugh at your foolishness.
      At that treacherous corner where the privileges of the First Amendment collide most spectacularly with the passions of the Second, producing a flaming, 12-car pile-up of twisted facts, shattered reason and mangled paranoia, the denizens are not so gullible.
      Immigration reform will add over 8,000,000 anti-gun voters to the voting rolls. There may be as many as 11.5 million persons illegally in the United States. And, a Pew poll from last year indicated that if illegal immigrants were given citizenship, they would vote for liberal, anti-gun candidates by an 8-to-1 margin.
      This is exactly what happened to California -- which was once a Red State. Because of the Simpson-Mazzoli amnesty bill of 1986, the state lurched violently to the left and now can’t pass gun control restrictions fast enough.That's from the Gun Owners of America website. (If you're not familiar with GOA, think of it as the Tea Party insurgent to the National Rifle Association's Republican establishment.) You know when your kid looks up at the clouds and sees the form of a bunny? The GOA looks up at that same cumulous fluff and sees President Barack Obama with a shredded constitution and a posse of gun grabbers.
      That's also how you get this post from the Center for Worker Freedom, an "educational organization dedicated to warning the public about the causes and consequences of unionization."
      The United Auto Workers union supports a wide variety of local, state and national politicians who are hostile to American’s Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms.
      As part of a larger strategy to change the political culture of the South, the UAW has already given large sums to politicians who favor strict gun control legislation, including in Tennessee and Alabama.
    • By IDMooseMan
      If folks would post the gun store info in this thread, we can try to compile it into a list at a later date.
      I copied this store info from another thread to get this started. This should be the minimum amount of information needed to be included in this list. If you can't provide the Store Name, Address, and Phone Number, wait to post the information until you do, please.
      Shooters Guns & Ammo
      Address: 247 N Kay St, Kuna, ID 83634
      Phone:(208) 922-1180
    • By ELKSLAYER
      It seems that walmart at least the one in caldwell has a new gun policy. No carry in there store. 2 of our members were told to get out by manager CHRIS and ass. manager CRAIG.When asked y the policy change? They the managers said [ it is inconvenient to there other customers]