jhornsby3

I'm now an Idahoan

Yesterday I went down and got my offical Idaho liecense. Gave them the oregon one took the test and got to watch them shred the old one. :ok:

I'm so happy to be done with oregon and their commy way of doing things. Onward and upward.

Next month the CWP:cool:

...god help us...

No kidding... :wall:

They will let anyone into this state...

(Just like I came from the land of fruits and nuts - Los Angeles, California!)

No, . . . . no it doesn't! You should just join our little club! We need all the good neighbors we can get.

I love it when we do get good 'imports' here!! We have enough idiots that we certainly don't need anymore. I always give them a lot of crap: "You are from Cali; aren't you!" or something along those lines....

Where you are from is a state of mind really..... If you constantly have to keep on about 'How we did things where I come from' then perhaps you should just go back!!

Technically I am still a Washington residence. That is because as long as I am active duty, I don't need to renew my driver's license. So it expired in 2000, and anytime I get pulled over I "have to" give the cop my military ID so he knows why my license is expired. Yeah, there is an end to a means here. lol

After I retire, if it is here in Idaho, I will gladly get a driver's license and become a resident.

With what Washington has become thanks to the californicators, I know exactly how you feel. I would love to go back home (Everett area), but so much has been liberalized that it sickens me. Moving to the east side wouldn't be so bad.