millco

Is Ford Got Out a 'New' 'Mega Cab' . . . .

My boy started a new job this week. He sent us this text pic of the boss' truck who is out here from Wisconsin. Seems someone might have done a little modding . . . . At least a little anyway!!

FordSpaceCab.jpg

I had seen one in Garden City the other day. It was a diesel crew/bronco but with a long bed on it. It was a wierd one for sure. Old enough that if was a fabbed job it should have shown the bondo. Not in the greatest of shape but kind of cool

This one is not photoshoped! It is my boy's boss' truck! I'll ask him if he can figure out who did the work on it (If the boss doesn't know....) He said they have like three of these. This red one, a black one and a white one.

I just couldn't believe they used a 3/4 ton as the base truck..... And it would take a lot of room to maneuver this thing!!

Theres a 2012 ford excursion up here in watford that is 6 doors and the guy has a pick up that is 6 doors. I will try to figure out how to post pics. Theres also a dually running around that has two rear axles.. Oilfield money! LMAO

Shane, you know how to post pics by putting them in your photobucket file first and then using the code? I kind of think you were meaning how you would work it out to just get it done....

(if you needs me to post them for you then just text them to me and I'd be glad to get them in here for you!). It would be great to see those other trucks as well. I always like seeing what people can 'create'!!!

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk....

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Similar Content

• By Rocketnut
      Just ordered all the necessary items to remove the emissions from my new pickup. Pretty excited to have a truck that smells like a diesel again! The truck is just now getting out of the warranty coverage period which is why I chose to do this now, plus I have time to do it now that it is winter break. Will update with info and pics when I get it all complete.
    • By IDMooseMan
      Are any of you Ford folks looking for a CD-based service manual set? I ordered these on 4/7/2014 and am happy with them. I paid for expedited shipping when I ordered. The total cost was $37.90 at that time.
      1997 Ford F250 HD, F350, F-Super Duty Shop Service Repair Manual CD Factory OEM
      I put this in the "How-To" forum as a test of new permissions granted to me. I hope you find this useful.
    • By Dutch
      Hi.
      Well, here's the deal I got a Optix Fuel PSI guage in the mail I was supposed to get a tranny temp gauge. Seeing if anyone wants to horse trade for it. Or swap me for an equally nice Tranny Temp gauge like Isspro or AutoMeter. This gauge is NIB. Throw me an offer. The gauge is black face with red/orange needle full sweep with green led back light.
      Laters
    • By 12v76f250
      i have got a 76 f250 4x4 with 1993 12v and spicer 3053a five speed and a dana 44HD that apparently cannot hold the weight of the iron. i put new spicer ball joints in last year and the lower joints are now worn out. i would like to buy a 78 79 f350 king pin dana 60 with 31.5" spring centers that would be ideal because no fab or modification needed due to the 31.5"spring center but folks are real proud of that item and want ungodly amounts of money. the other option would be to buy a 86 to 93 f350 front axle with 36.5"spring center and have it narrowed to fit. if yall know of any one that has parts of or knows of anybody that could do these services i would much apprecieate the input. also any other suggestion on what could be done to fix my little issue would be outstanding
    • By SPOOLN2
      Well its been a while since ive done much on the forums lately " well for the last year really", as work has been keeping me supper busy. Well all that aside, I picked up an OBS crew Cab F350 that Im going to be tearing into (over the next few years as time allows) plans are Cummins swap along with 6 speed manual, its got a 460 in it now with an auto, going to be quite a few other things to go along with it too. will start posting some pics and what not as the project starts and goes along.