LCACN

Got my 1st smart phone.

Man i feel dumb useing this thing!! :wall: any ways. i got the I-phone 4s. and i want to be able to get on ITD. with it i just dont know how. can any of you help me out?

Not sure about the i crap but on the droid lhones u just have a browser button like u do on your computer and u push it and it brings up the web and then in the browser bar u type in web pages u wanna visit

I tried the Tapatalk and it is kind of stupid. I just go on direct like the puter. Just wait until you start paying for apps. The i crap sucks. I know of a few guys that got rid of theirs and went back to the EVO phones. I love my Motorola Photon. The hot spot is awsome when out away from home.

Maybe that is the deal. That must be one of the ways to get the apple crap to work right. LOL

Sent from my droid phone.

Can't imagine how a "smart" phone would give YOU troubles . . .:waah

Well I'm on now with my phone. Thank you guys for the help. I figured I could get on with it I just didn't know where the Internet button was. It turned out that the safari button that I thought was the navigation button is the Internet button.:wall:

I think you will get to liking your iPhone. They are different but then so is every other phone out there!!

I have had hundreds of apps on mine. I have never bought one yet...... Most of the apps are not worth paying for anyway. But there are some great ones out there!!

Jail Break it and install Installous and Cydia and you will be all set!!

I have an I phone for work and a Droid Bionic for personal. Right now the iphone is very complicating but they say once i learn it i will like it??? we will see

Hmmm...... What did you want to do to the screen that you couldn't?

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk....

and a Droid Bionic for personal

I have a Bionic with the Otter Box cover. If I didn't have the Otter Box, I wouldn't have a phone. I ran it over with the 05'. It slid off the tire, onto the ground, face up. I backed over the entire phone and it still works, just a crushed screen. It was a fun talking piece a little bit ago, the screen is now driving me nuts :lmao2:Thinking it's time to cash in on the insurance :train:

5430cbe5.jpg

68456b59.jpg

b4fffa5d.jpg

a9d70fff.jpg