MUDDY

IDAHO DINNER MEET, WED JUNE 20'TH @ Nampa Sizzler

ITD Dinner Meet, Wednesday June 20th, Nampa Sizzler.

As always, good people and a good time and a good meal. Sizzler has a great salad bar.

ITD'ers start to meet at 6 PM in the lot and move inside 6:45 ish or so. ITD is a family friendly club. wives and kids are encouraged to attend.

The Idaho Turbo Diesels' club has been meeting since 2002 in the Treasure Valley and around the state, and has acumulated many great members.

We have some upcoming events in the works. We have a DYNO DAY on the callender coming up soon in fact. Sat June 30th for the DYNO DAY. BOMB/WRENCH events also. A public service and camp event. Several camp trips are on the agenda. shooting events and atv rides as well as a 4WD trip. And as usual upcoming dinner meets will be scheduled for the 3rd Wednesday of each month. The Idaho Turbo Diesels' club has a full callender. Read all the details in the proper Idaho Turbo Diesels forum threads at www.idahoturbodiesels.com . Check out all the fun the club has been having and most important check out upcoming events. :cheer:

dinermeet012.jpg

we average between 25 to 33 attendees at these events. and all who attend are really great people. :cheer:

looking forward to mays event and expecting to have a great time as well :cheer:

2012-03-21_18-56-03_844.jpg

2012-03-21_18-55-44_140.jpg

2012-03-21_18-55-51_960.jpg

2012-03-21_18-13-43_457.jpg

2012-03-21_18-14-06_716.jpg

2012-03-21_18-15-15_310.jpg

Edited by MUDDY

Can't make it.

I "get" to install the first batch of railing pieces, fresh from the powder oven. Get the fing thing finished, sos I can gets my fing money.

ok gang I'm ready to switch dinner meet locations. If the rest of ya aren't open to it, I'll still make a brief appearance at the meet, but I'll go to golden coral to eat. Bout the same price as what I've been payin at sizzler but a wider variety of food, better steaks, eat til I'm full, and quicker, easier on/off freeway access.

:popcorn:

Hey Muddy. Dutch said to tell you he was sorry he missed your phone call & he did try to call you back. You know we would be there if were in the area but we are still in Oregon. We do hope to be in OR by the beginning or July and will see you then. Hugs, Di

ok gang I'm ready to switch dinner meet locations. If the rest of ya aren't open to it, I'll still make a brief appearance at the meet, but I'll go to golden coral to eat. Bout the same price as what I've been payin at sizzler but a wider variety of food, better steaks, eat til I'm full, and quicker, easier on/off freeway access.

:popcorn:

I agree the food is better at GC than Sizzler. I'd go for a change of venue.

dutch & di, ill look fwd to seeing you here soon :cheer:

we had a great event. 14 attended with good meet in the lot, inside, and in the lot again. i enjoyed visitin with everyone. :ok:

as to changing places, about 7 or 8 years ago we did the goden corral for quite a run. however the fatbitch manager often didnt want to accomadate our large group. the seating worked out some of the time and often it did not. perhaps the bitch has moved on and a better manager is in charge who will accomodate our group. when ya figure all the years they missed out on our bussiness, 12 to 30 plus people, once a month for however long we have boycotted them that bitch cost golden corral a lot of dollars. hopefully they will give us a 15% discount like sizzler has done for ITD members. i doubt it though. i see nothing wrong with going there and seeing how it will work out. we can vote on it. i know billy and charlie will vote for it. :lmao:

if we go to golden corral there is no reason we cant move elsewhere in 3 or 4 months. we also took turns with chinese and mexican.

what say you???????????????

Edited by MUDDY