Shaner

2012 pics - 3500 - quad cab long box

2012 quad cab- black - long box - full deletes-h and s tuned - 5" exhaust- carli back country system 3" lift on 35" toyos. Line x - limo tint -

2012-04-18_13-30-34_632.jpg

2012-04-18_13-10-00_521.jpg

Found some spikes on-line and instead of using the plane old bolts everyone uses i used spikes!!

2012-04-18_13-31-00_424.jpg

I'm pretty fortunate. The company I work for bought it for me and let me build it, etc... I had purchased another mega cab about 9 months ago but two months ago I was in a serious wreck and totaled it. Broke my back in three places, three ribs, punctured lung and a concussion. I was headed home for my 10 days off and was actually going to park my mega cab for home and then I would have this truck for work but now my mega is a pop can. I will see if i can find a few pics..

I absolutely love the truck tho.. Having a few issues with the suspension but the motor is very smooth. I was a little hesitant about the new 6.7. The transmission is very smooth and the jake brake is awesome.. The vgt turbo is pretty slick.. My only concern is blowing a head gasket with small tuning i can hit 34 psi of boost easy so i don't turn the tuning on at all. I plan to do head studs asap.

I'd love to have a peek under the hood... I wonder if you can see a engine? Or is it getting like Ford where its buried under a ton of tubes and wires? :confused:

That is nice! It sure is something to look at. :ok:

Sorry to hear of the bad wreck. Good to hear you came out of it ok after suffering thru all that.

I had been wondering how you were after the wreck Shane. Seems like you are doing good. I didn't see any updates on idp.

I'd love to have a peek under the hood... I wonder if you can see a engine? Or is it getting like Ford where its buried under a ton of tubes and wires? :confused:

in stock form yes theres alot of crap under there... Do all the deletes and it looks just like a 5.9 except valve cover says 6.7.

I had been wondering how you were after the wreck Shane. Seems like you are doing good. I didn't see any updates on idp.

Im doing pretty good. Still sore 90% of the time but it's the type of injure that's goona take alot of time to heal.. Thanks for asking...

Dog gone it man: I hadn't heard about your wreck. Glad to hear you are doing better!!

That is one nice looking truck you are building up. I like the look!

Keep coming around here when you can and keep us in pics too!!

I got some pics on my phone on locations in the oilfields that look pretty cool once i get em to my computer I will post them..

Damn Shane you always have a beaut of a truck.

I will never own a black one again... It's horrible to keep clean. Looks hella good when it is clean but that lasts about 30 seconds. This truck is my work truck I really wanna order a 2012 longhorn before the urea bullshit comes out so we will see what momma says when it gets closer to the end of the year.:popcorn:

We should go get each of us one: Maybe get a group discount...... (I will probably just stick with my '06 for a while.... Maybe a lot longer at the rate this job is going.... :wall::wall::wall: )

Dodge,Only their chassis cabs have the urea crap. It isn't reqired in their regular trucks because they already meet the emmisions requirements

Dodge,Only their chassis cabs have the urea crap. It isn't reqired in their regular trucks because they already meet the emmisions requirements

Unless something has changed but 2013 they all will have urea.. Yes the C and C have urea now in 2012

how is the urea doing in the C&C trucks????????????? problems?????????

I dont know on the regular trucks but we have 2 semis that are 2012's and they have urea. They run really good. Clean as all get out but that chit aint cheap. We have two more 2012's showing up in a couple weeks so were now goona be ordering that chit by the barrels...:wall:

crude4.jpg

Both trucks are filthy.. LOL... Been raining for days.. I have plans for making a custom grille that should look pretty sick when i get it done