I don't have one of the .22 pistols. I've looked at them and have drooled some. But just can't seem to pull the trigger on one yet. I have two of the 10/22 rifles and a Ranch gun(Mini14) and love them. Easy to take down to clean and very forgiving when it comes to abuse. My single six is one that I just don't beat up. Other than holster wear, it's not seen that much use. Curtis has seen it. And I think if he could have, he'd of walked out with it.

Trevor what gun model are you looking at just so we know. RUGER is a great gun maker. i have a ruger blackhawk 41 Mag. 6.5" barrel

You can't go wrong with Ruger. I have owned many from their 77 bolt action rifle to several semiautos. I still have a 10/22 with a million rounds thru it. I have a p89 and several revolvers. Built like a tank, their revolvers are. Redhawk! GP100! SP101! Security Six! Blackhawk! .22 pistol huh! I have two. The Mark III! My grandson has that. And I bought the SR-22 for myself not long ago. I have put almost half of a brick thru and it has been pretty good. I did have issues with a stiff magazine when it was new. I have got rid of a butt load of rodents already with that little pistol.

I have several brands of shooters but the Ruger is probably the brand I would have to say is my favorite.

Last year i went out to a rifle range with some friends and was talked into trying it out, and i was hooked. After that i've thought about getting one. The ruger .22 was the first pistol i shot and i was impressed with how it handled and felt.

so the sr-22 is what you are interested in right??????????

im not a semi auto guy but that is a nice pistol. :ok: acurate in the right hands.

I have a 10/22 with the 22" stainless steel barrel. Love it! The wife and kids do, too. I also use my P94 .40-cal as my CCW in a shoulder rig or hip holster. I've had no issues, minor or major, with this pistol or rifle. IMHO, if it's a Ruger, it will do you proud.

My bad...10-22/22 is what I should've typed. Ruger 10-22 with a 22" stainless steel barrel. Semi-auto rifle model that was made specifically for distribution at Walmart stores.

Yes, they do. Some locations have bigger selections than others, but the Walmart near my house has some rifles for sale on a regular basis.

Walmart isn't know for "special orders" or anything like that, but what they have in stock is very good quality. They don't sell handguns, but you can buy handgun ammo, in addition to rifles (centerfire and rimfire), shotguns, and ammo.

Walmart carries multi-caliber cleaning kits, too. You can also check at Sportsman's Warehouse or any of the local gun shops. I've seen cleaning kits (new and used) available in some pawn shops, too.