jhornsby3

Dyno Day #30. RESULTS

Here is just a taste of the fun that was had.

Thank you Motor Mayhem for allowing us to take over your shop. Thank you Muddy for putting this together. And most of all thank you very much Vince for being the guy you are.

I have over 250 pictures that I took and will weed through them and send out a disk to anyone that wants a copy. Or if you can pick one up to save on postage, that is better. Just PM me and I'll get it to you.

post-5446-145494327884_thumb.jpg

post-5446-145494327891_thumb.jpg

post-5446-145494327897_thumb.jpg

post-5446-145494327906_thumb.jpg

post-5446-145494327912_thumb.jpg

post-5446-145494327918_thumb.jpg

Not a problem. I enjoy taking the pictures as it gives me the chance to meet everybody.

I even got a shot of Mr Notruckandcan'tmakeuphismind trying to sneek in.( | ):lmao2:

post-5446-145494328242_thumb.jpg

we had a great time :ok:

13 on the rollers and a bunch of really nice guys and gals to spectate. :coal

thanks to all who particapated. both who ran the rollers and who came to visit and join in on the fun. :cheer:

thanks to the guys and gal at motor mayhem for all they do. :ok:

thanks to vince and lumpdog for being nice guys and taking care of members dyno runs. :ok:

it was a great day. from the awesome BOMBvoy to the awesome dynoday. all day long was fun. i enjoyed visiting with all you guys :cheer:

thanks john for going out of your way to do these great pics :ok:

That's Chief Notruckandcan'tmakeuphismind.:lmao2: I had a great time while it lasted. Thanks John for letting me take your truck out and showing the missus how quiet 6.5's are. Thanks Mike for taking me out in your Chummins. Both of you had good numbers on the dyno. My son did well today in the one mile and had a great learning experience.8-)

So, Peter, where did he place? Well Chief, I hope the General and Sgt Fuzzybutt had fun today too. I hope things come together soon and you can get your pick up on the road.:ok:

I have 257 pictures from today. I'll be going through them and getting it down to around 175 or so. If there is a certain vehicle you want to see let me know and I'll shrink the pix and post them. Or you can get the disk. Muddy, Curtis and Moparman I need your addys so I can send you guys each a disk.

awesome pics guys, looked like an awesome event today. im pissed i missed it. i had a tree jump out in front of me a few days ago so im without wheels for the moment:-(

awesome pics guys, looked like an awesome event today. im pissed i missed it. i had a tree jump out in front of me a few days ago so im without wheels for the moment:-(

Tripping over a twig on the sidewalk with your scooter is not hitting a tree.:lmao2:

Hope your ok and it all works out good for you.