bbbadboy

wish I could justify buying this find

heck yes. grab that sucker :ok:

suburban 1986 - $500 (just east of boise)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2012-05-06, 11:11AM MDT

Reply to: ps2nj-2999520539@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it has good body and engine...a diesel...fan went out thru radiator....

208-860-4791

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2999520539

I don't see David posting this unless it's been checked on. If it was a good deal he would have bought it and have it ready to be turned for a huge profit.:ok:

I don't see David posting this unless it's been checked on. If it was a good deal he would have bought it and have it ready to be turned for a huge profit.:ok:

not the case here buddy. I'd be too tempted to keep it at that price...I haven't looked at it cause I can't justify owning another diesel burb...if it were an '82-'83 J code then maybe. And FYI John...the ONLY time I post up something from craigslist is if I think its a good deal that could benefit someone in the club. If I didn't already have my quota of diesel trucks, I wouldn't have posted it...I would've just bought it.

Isn't that what I said.:pu:

I have never heard of this quota thing you talk of. Is this something your wife told you about? Please help a brother out with info on this quota.

:lmao2:

I currently have 8 vehicles,...10 if ya count a parts truck and my old race car....I need to thin the herd, not add to it.

Its not the kind of vehicle you look for to make a profit on, but its an excellent deal for someone looking for an inexpensive diesel that'll carry the whole fandamily or a bunch of friends on a long trip.

I hear you. Oh and if I need to carry a bunch of friends on a long trip, that is why I have the pick up. A long trip, and they are going to be riding in the back.:lmao2:

I hear you. Oh and if I need to carry a bunch of friends on a long trip, that is why I have the pick up. A long trip, and they are going to be riding in the back.:lmao2:

That's why you don't HAVE any friends, Einstein . . .