millco

How Much Do You Weigh??

Just the other day I had the '92 on the scales. It weighs right at 7,200 LBS. It is a regular cab W350 Cab and Chassis with a Knapheide service box.

I thought that was a bit because the Mega weighs like 7,600? I'll have to re-weigh it to be sure . . . . I have added just over 100 with that front bumper!

Haven't had a need to roll mine on a scale yet, so not sure. Somewhere close to factory weight plus 150 or so for tool box and tools.

Most recent scale weight puts me right at 7,300 pounds for just a truck, 2 people, 1 dog, and a full tank of fuel for the 2002 Dodge Cummins 2500

7300lbs 05' SRW 6 Box Q-Cab

Gotta hit the scales at least once a month for a Pull, get to know the exact weight of the truck before ya even hit the scales :-P

with the flat bed, welder, torch, tools, and boxes is mine is about 10,400 last time I went acrossed a scale

Haven't run over the scales. That's something I should do, just to have an idea of what I have before I hook up the trailer.

Hey...here's a bright idea from a dim-bulb like me. Why don't we have a "Scale Day" sometime this year? Are there any public scale locations that might give us a deal on weighing multiple vehicles? If nothing else, we could try to run up to the scales near my gun club's range. It's the one on I-95 South. They only weigh each axle, but we could have an "official" weigh-master record each vehicle's axle weight as it goes across the scale. Add the numbers and you have your total weight.

I could try to get out there (or call) and talk to the folks running the scales to see if it might be possible to do in the future.

Whaddya think?

Like I normally take time to hit the scales at...

* Grangeville, ID (Primeland)

* Horseshoebend ,ID (Public Trucker Scale)

* Council, ID (Shell Station)

* Cambridge, ID (Coop Station)