millco

Military Manuals

I found a bunch of military manuals, field manuals, training manuals and such. I posted it here because a lot of it deals with guns and ammo. If anyone wants a copy of them, just let me know!! I'll gladly share!! (They are all digital so I can get them right to you in an email or I could post up them up here if everyone decides on some popular one(s)!)

I'd like some copies, Dan. Post them up, please.

If you plan on uploading them, I believe we have a maximum file size issue to contend with, unless Mike figured out how to deal with it already. I'm thinking 20MB was the limit. That's also the total storage space size of my email account, unless that was changed, but I haven't upgraded the account to a larger size.

Current Upload Limit is 32 MB...

It not the server that is the issue its the vBulletin 3.8. What happens you start a large upload with your browser and your connection is slow so what occurs is the browser will time out because there has been no action in X amount of time so the upload fails.

Might be a good idea to show support for a Download II mod for the site. This would allow you guy/gals to upload your documents and manuals for different things to share with the members.

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=120122&highlight=downloadsii

Same thing I've got for my site now...

http://forum.mopar1973man.com/downloads.php

Show support for the mod and I'm sure Muddy & Curtis will go for it. 8-)

I support it. This would be a great upgrade for the site. Information exchange is good. More information exchange is gooder. :lol:

Let's do it!!! I would be willing to share any info I have with any of you! Just ask! If we can afford to do this upgrade to the site; let's do it!!!!

As for these manuals - there is most any you can think of. M16 operation, use, or maintenance. Same with other popular ones like the 1911. There are even manuals for field medicine or food prep. If you can think it up; there should be a manual for it.