jhornsby3

Adopt a highway date

After confering with Muddy and the calender I say the best date to get out would be June 9th and 10th. This keeps the dyno day open and the holiday and time for graduations. I will go out and check to see if there is a good spot to camp so we can meet, say, friday night. Then get up on saturday and let the fun begin.

Please check your calenders and get back so we can get this chisled in stone.

Sounds like this will work good. We will all just have to put that down for that weekend and do it!! (Unfortunately I know that weekend won't work for RocketNut and I...... We already have something else we have to attend..... Don't we Ben!!!!) (Should we invite everyone by after they get done cleaning to your reception? . . . . . . :popcorn:)

Thanks for working on this for us John!!

Dude you HAVE to be there. Your the second on the contact list. Besides it sucks on them tropical islands.

That meens everyone else will have to make it. Due to the slackers.:lmao2:

Congrats and remember, she is always the boss. She is never wrong even when she is she never is.

I can't make those dates. I will be visiting the In-laws in Texas. Trust me, they are nice people but I would rather be FORCED to clean the highway as Dept of Corrections detail then be in Texas visiting her family. lol

This is just one date. We will have another later in the year and I'd like another in the fall.

Another date thrown out is June 2nd and 3rd. How are tose dates.

I'll need to know for sure on the next two weeks for sure so I can put in the req forms for the equipment. If we can't settle on a date by then, then I'll pick one and turn in the forms.

June 2 - 3 not good for me. Actually, the last three days of the month and the first three days of the month is the timeframe that nearly garauntees I'll get overtime.

I could make it June 3rd most likely. If we're shooting for a weekend, I'll try to bring the trailer to work Friday night and head out after work. Someone may have to knock LOUDLY on my door to help bring me back to the conscience world. :lmao:

Actually, I have the trailer promised out to some friends of a friend of my daughter, if that makes sense. He's a performing artist that will be here 6/12 - 6/19 for the Rennaisance Faire. Unless he cancels, I won't have my trailer, but I can sleep in the truck and still help with the clean-up, if we decide 6/12 - 6/13 are the clean-up dates.

Between graduations and weddings to attend, June is filling up fast.

Edited by IDMooseMan
More stuff happening in June

Between graduations and weddings to attend, June is filling up fast.

Yes it is!!! (Besides all the other things being added in!!)

So the only ones that can make it anytime is myself and Muddy? I understand the weddings and holidays and the graduations. I might even understand a large rocket launch. A large one.

Is there anybody else that can make this, please chime in here.

I will do my best to be available for the first weekend in June. Like I stated previously, the only thing that would cause a conflict is IF there are major processing issues during the Friday night batch cycle. I won't know about processing issues until they happen.

Put me in as a participant for 6/2 - 6/3 or 6/9 - 6/10 and if the SHTF, I'll do my best to be there as soon as I can.

Edited by IDMooseMan
Clarified dates, but still guessing...I'll do my best

bitchem craig! :ok: gary, john, the 'dogg'. myself, and who else????????

plan on seein ya at the staging camp :ok::cheer:

thanks again to rip, frankie, and source for supplying all the beverages. thanks to frankie for lining up some of the girls from the strip club to come out and serve us the cold beverages :cheer::bouncy:

WOW! Really!?! Now that will cause a wreck. That should make it more fun than just us out there. Hope we can get more folks that signed waivers to come out. Or maybe pick up some at the Dyno Day.

:thumbup: