jhornsby3

Uncle Ted being investigated.

He may have been a little strong on his word choice, but if they actually took that literally as a call for violence, then they are dumber than I thought, which is a whole new level of dumb.

Obangya is just pissed that he wasn't involved in the party. That is why they are getting fired and busted for it. Besides, what is there to investigate?

I'm ashamed to admit that, in about 1998, I gave this fool some money attending a concert at the Fairgrounds.

I've since learned that:

***Draft dodger http://www.newshounds.us/2007/08/26/proof_ted_nugent_is_a_draft_dodger_will_hannity_keep_defending_him.php

***Child molester (see item 63) http://books.google.com/books?id=HTMuhxamaFEC&pg=PA134#v=onepage&q&f=false

***Sleezy, deadbeat dad http://legacy.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=38423

There must be a better face for the 2nd movement and hunting rights than this "faux" hero.

I have never come across any of those 3 accusations against Ted.

If he is in fact a draft dodger, then he needs to STFU about anything military. Not like he was the only dodger, or would be the most famous. But anyone that dodged teh draft can STFU.

You call him a child molester for dating a 17 year old when he was 30? Depending on the state, 17 is old enough by a couple years. You can't tell me that if you had some hot 17 yo wanting your johnson when you were 30, you wouldn't think about it.

How is he a deadbeat dad, when he is paying $3500 a month in child support?

I have heard from several people in the SMALLTIME gun manufacturing and reloading world that are putting on shows that after he excepts their money and wares he turns into a bit of an asshole about doing the publicity, just standard egotistical, premadanna, type behavior . Thats the way the game plays though, as for that other stuff we have all done stuff in our past that we would do different if we had a do-over. he has a platform that few do and does some good. One of those people that is in the category of do as I say not as I do in my opinion. but hey opinions are like assholes everyone has one and most of them stink. I have never listened to his songs probably never will unless it plays on old country:lol:

You can't tell me that if you had some hot 17 yo wanting your johnson when you were 30, you wouldn't think about it.

I can honestly say that no I wouldn't. I know this for a fact because I'm not that good looking so there would not be or has not been a 17 year old girl "wanting" me.

:lmao2:

i wouldnt call dating a willing 17 yo, a chld molestor. 17 is above age of consent. i dont condone that. it is wiser to stick with 18 but i wldnt call what he may have done, evil... just poor judement. 18 is fair game tho.....

draft dodger, i have heard that before in a book i read. i was sad to read that and do not know the legitamacy of those claims. however i know others who were protesters against vietnam. cant say i agree with their stances nor can i say i agreed with that war.

i respect him for his views and common sense and his being vocal on 'right' issues. he is in a position that he is listend to and speaks out. most of the 'hollywood' type is SHIT. this guy is decent. even anti drug and anti alcohol. and , pro God. :ok: he sez some pretty good stuff, and agrees with me on most things. keep talkin ted. :ok:

as to his music,,,,,,,,,,,, good stuff :ok: you that aint never heard his work are missing out :rockin:

Edited by MUDDY

John, go to Thailand. There will be all kinds of hot 17 yo that want you. Well hot if you are into that "asian persuasion", and you might wanna check between the legs before taking one back to your room, but still......... :rofl:

Are you kidding me! Hell no. I like a woman with some junk in the truck. A healthy woman. Not some skrawny twit that looks like she has a bad crack habit.

Think Sir Mix-a-lot "Ilike big butts":thumbup:

I like big hips on a horse not my wonam.

You should be quite pleased--and I would be shocked--for any female, of any species, to even look twice in my direction.

Edited by ELKSLAYER