MUDDY

50 miles away by way of regular hiway

however,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, there is a shortcut!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:

love the sig john.

loved them old ones by CW. had nearly all memorized :ok:

Thought it was time to change it out. Was walking out in the BLM to the south from here and thinking. My mind wondered back to when I was a kid out in the high desert with my dad and listening to hours of Mr McCall's music. One of my favs is Wolf Creek Pass. And Silverton. Some day I plan on going on the Silverton. Still runs the canyon twice a day from what I hear.

EDIT; Some of the younger folk won't have a clue what we are talking about.:lmao2:

I am a young'un. but i grew up listening to CW MCcall. Thats what my dad and i listened to while hauling cows in the old Pete.

Well now back some years ago there was a thing that music was put on. It was about 1/8" think and made of vinyl. It was called a record. You put it on a record player and that had a needle on it the the music was "read" by. All the big name artist haad their music on them. One of thos artists was an advertising agency worker named C.W. McCall. He did a few songs for the agency and then someone put him on one of them records. And he was damn good. Not like that little pice of plastic now used called a CD. With all that rap and crap of the likes.............

:lmao2:

You only have yo daddy to blame!

:lmao2:

I'm not one of the younguns, but I have no idea who CW McCall is. I was around when records were still being distributed, and people had 8 tracks in their cars.

Well I guess it would depend on your definition of youngun, cuz I'm getting to be one of the old guys at work.... Got new kids coming in that were born in like 94'. They are twice as close to my oldest daughters age, then mine.

I do love me some Jim Croce though. He did die before I was born. Hardly anyone at work knows who he is, and no one wants to listen to him unless it's Leroy Brown or Don't Mess Around With Jim.

Oh if you want to go to 8track. Dad played one all the time. It had "roller Skate in a Buffalo Heard" on it. And a few Ray Stevens songs. I remember cuising through Death Valley in a hippy wagon and dad singing at the top of his lungs to that 8 track. :ok::lmao2:

Working with guys close to your daughters age? Have a shot gun? I copies of an application for permission to date my daughter you can have. I had a friend back in the early 90's that would have guys wanting to date his baby girl fill this out while cleaning his shot gun. He would call me up "hey I have another victim for friday night" and we'd meet for diner.:lmao2:

:lmao2: when i asked my "now wife" out her dad handed me a 7MM bullet and a sharpie, he said right your name on this. as we left the house he said remember i have a bullet with your name on it. scared the POOP out of me!!:lmao2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7UNFEiQPys&feature=related]CW McCall CJ5 with a 4 wheel drive - YouTube[/ame]

as was mentioned above by sagitarius.. :lmao:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrmUkq0jXYA&feature=related]C.W. McCall *Crispy Critters* - YouTube[/ame]