jhornsby3

Anybody looking for blackpowder rifle

I have a Traditions Buckstalker .50 that has never been shot. Has everything to shoot but powder and primmers. Nice rifle but looking for something else. 2 bengies

If you want to come over to look at it just let me know. I hate to get rid of it but I don't see me shooting it anytime soon and the kids need their own .22 to shoot. That being said i will take a look at older .22s that can be cut down for the kids.

It means I want to see you load and shoot it the first time. How many times have you watched that DVD? I remember my first load. I put 35grn behind a .45 round ball. It was supost to be 23grn. After I counted my fingers I figured it out and now find it funny.:lmao:

The reciever is supost to be the same. Just the BBL and breach plug. When I called them they said that was the only thing between their firearms. They wanted things to be the same that way the mfg process would be easier.

Hhmmm.

I hear you. Feel like coming over and shooting the .45 pistol? It's a fun one to shoot. I have all the pouder lead balls and caps to shoot it for a few hours. And the .36 1851 Navy.