ELKSLAYER

my father's pocket knife

I think it was clinton that said it in a press deal one time. It was quickly swept under the run. He said that an unarmed public is an obidiant public. He later went on the call all gun owners jackbooted thugs. This goes along with what hitler said all along.

F***en Bastards!

The funny thing is that to control an unarmed public, you need armed people to do it. Considering that it seems a good 90%+ of our military members are pro gun conservative leaning individuals, I wonder who the government would find to control the people, much less the military?

That is why, although I am damn worried about the dems trying to take away our right to bear arms, I am not worried about being an unarmed citizen under control of an armed military. It just wouldn't happen.

I have talked to my father about this at great lengths. He is of the opinion that before the 2nd is taken away that some "good ol boys" from the south would take a trip north and see to it that the guy living on Penn Ave wouldn't see the sunrise. He thinks some wacko's would stand up and try to start a new revolution.

Have you been to the south? There is some pockets of real crazy folks down there. There is some down there that make david karesh (sp?) look like a true saint.