S Radke

FS, 12v parts, diffs, transfer case

Wrapping up a project I've been working on and I have a bunch of stuff to get rid of. I built one truck out of three so it's a long list.

Second gen axles, 60 front, open 70 rear, 3.54 gears. Currently still under a SCLB frame.

Dana 80 dual rear end, LS 4.10. Currently in a SCLB 2wd frame.

NP241dld transfer case

A set of coolers (radiator, aftercooler, ac condensor, trans cooler) attached to a core support.

175 pump engine from a 94 with a spun rod bearing. Everything good except the crank and possibly one rod. I opened it up then went another direction.

Other misc items too. I'm not interested in shipping and I'm not really close to Idaho so keep that in mind. You'll have to find a ride for it or take a road trip. Thanks.

-Scott

I want the other frame and axles then! And I think the T-Case . . . How much for them? (I think I see a road trip in the near future! We like it over there at Seaside!)

Dual rear end, $600, throw in the 2wd frame with all steering components for another $150.

Coolers, $50 each, full set for $100. Think I actually have 2 good aftercoolers.

Engine complete I figure about $800. Have a possible home for the pump and maybe engine already. If he only wants the pump, the engine get's cheap.

4x4 frame with SRW diffs $1000. Was shooting for $500 for the transfer case but if you take the diffs too I'll throw it in for another $300.

If you don't like the prices, make me an offer. Worst I can say is no. If you want pics of things, tell me what I'll post them. Have a couple pretty straight beds with gates too. One DRW, one SRW. I'd love to see a trailer load of thins stuff go to Idaho!

-Scott

(541) 740-three four nine zero