Annette 1984 Girl

Toyota diesel camery

1984 Diesel Toyota Camry - $1000 (Marsing)

Date: 2012-03-04, 1:36PM MST

Reply to: sggpb-2884411541@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

1984 Toyota Camry diesel needs a new home now. 5 speed manual transmission and needs some tlc but it runs and diesels are known to get 40 miles to the gallon and with the price of gas increasing fast, it could save you some money. Call me if you would like to see it and if I don't answer please leave me a message so I can call you back. 208-896-6007

Nice find, Annie.

Dylan, I found this info:

http://www.nadaguides.com/Classic-Cars/1984/Toyota/Camry-Deluxe/4-Door-Sedan/Values

So it MIGHT be a good deal. The diesel engine option caused a 5% reduction in value for some reason. Check it out well if you're interested in the car. Get the VIN and enter it at the site above to see what info is kicked back.

That would be cool to get to do in a Samarai swap. These are smaller than the ones that came in the pickups of that year.

Nice find, Annie.

Dylan, I found this info:

http://www.nadaguides.com/Classic-Cars/1984/Toyota/Camry-Deluxe/4-Door-Sedan/Values

So it MIGHT be a good deal. The diesel engine option caused a 5% reduction in value for some reason. Check it out well if you're interested in the car. Get the VIN and enter it at the site above to see what info is kicked back.

Thanks Craig!:ok:

My pleasure, Dylan...and thanks to Annie for finding that. I don't think I've ever seen a diesel Camry before.

Dylan, if this is something you're interested in, you might want to contact a Toyota dealership (we have Tom Scott in my area) to see what parts availability and prices might be for that vehicle. Lack of available parts might be why the seller has the car on the market.