MUDDY

Welcome to Frankie

welcome frankie. good to have ya as part of ITD.

those of ya in the know know frankie is one of rip's team. www.sourceautomotive.biz

rip and myself and ITD go way back. back 11 years. met rip at the bomb party at rex's [hansons fil] top of cabbage hill way back when. rip was also here at nampa at the 1st ITD idaho BOMB party layin on the wet ground on a rainy day installin a 'rip rook' exhaust system on mike [old smokeys] first gen. man,,,,,,,,,, a long time ago.

anyway, source is good to deal with. has treated me and the members here great for many years. :ok:

it is great to have ya here frankie. :cheer: glad to see ya arent too far away from idaho so i expect to see ya at the upcoming events :cheer:

It is good to be in the club Muddy. Thanks for the warm welcome. I also want to thank Rip for letting me be associated with him. Diesel pickups have been a way of life for me and my family for years. It is nice that you can use them for work, transportation, play, and still be able to fall in love with them enough to turn them into a hobby. :cummins::rockin::coal

Thank you for the welcome Craig. I look forward to the socializing at the club events. :cheer: I also look forward to enjoying the forum conversations.

Welcome Frankie! Source Automotive has a good rep around here.

Thanks Dylan. I'm glad I can be part of this group. Rip and Source Automotive go back a long way. 2002! Many members here have trucks with parts from Source Automotive on them. Rip has enjoyed visiting with many of you throughout the years.

Welcome! One of these days I need to swing by on my way to the coast and check it out! Been thinking about a set of Source's s300/s400 compounds for sometime! $$$$$$$$$

Thanks for the welcome Kris! This addiction is a good addiction to have. :ok:

Vale is close and the fridge is stocked with beverages. :cheer: