97cummins

Got this from a relative

I don't often forward this way, but this one really shines a light on the "regret" that many of us feel about the PRIORITIES a large portion of our population seems to have set!

With Regret ..................

Whitney Houston dead and flags are flown at half staff for her....she killed herself with drugs and booze....

Charlie Sheen is 45 and his story is all over the news because he is a substance abuser, an adulterer, sexually promiscuous and obnoxious.

Lindsay Lohan is 24 and her story is all over the news because she is a celebrity drug addict and thief.

Something as frivolous as Kim Kardashian's stupid wedding [and short-lived marriage] was shoved down our throats, While........

Justin Allen 23

Brett Linley 29

Matthew Weikert 29

Justus Bartett 27

Dave Santos 21

Jesse Reed 26

Matthew Johnson 21

Zachary Fisher 24

Brandon King 23

Christopher Goeke 23

and Sheldon Tate 27...

are all Marines that gave their lives last month for you. There is no nationwide coverage; not even a mention of their names.

Honor THEM by sending this on.

I did, will you?

Rest In Peace, and THANK YOU, TROOPS.

I got something like this in an email about a week ago. It had a picture of a Hero that died in the line of duty from here in Idaho. Thanks for bringing this to us here.

John

I hope were not the only ones seeing this

I for one sent it out like a email spammer to everybody I could. A friend put it on her facebook page. It's making the rounds for sure.