Came across this site by accident, and thought these are my kind of people. Started with diesels acouple of years ago got a bad p pump motor given to me then bought 2 blocks and an allison for conversion. Didn't have time or spare truck to complete it so I bought a 4bt,p ut that into an 82 chevy 4X4 with a 350 trany. Well chewed that up in about six months, changed to 700r4 and still working the bugs out motor has pensicola stage 1 injectors, holset 35hx turbo, ford intercooler, custom intake tubing, etc. lots of power only 18 mpg needs to be detuned a little. Also bought gen 1 cummins with 727 tran this sept. turned it up just a little. then this december I purchased an 81 chevy luv diesel. Own a small junk yard as my wife calls it with cars and trucks from the 30's on up.

thats all folks!!!

glad ya are in the club. :cheer:

i enjoy these specail projects such as you got goin.... great satisfaction to get em goin and better yet when success materializes. :ok:

you aint too far away. look fwd to seein you and your treasures. :coal: id love to see what all ya got. feel free to post pics and elaborate.

:nopics:

also look fwd to seein ya at the ITD events. :cheer:

all right I will have to figure out the wifes cammera and get something loaded soon.

excellent. :ok:

cant wauit to see the treasures. love a good show and tell 8-)

Welcome!! I really do think you will fit right in here as most of us do the exact same things day in and out.....

Came across this site by accident, and thought these are my kind of people. Started with diesels acouple of years ago got a bad p pump motor given to me then bought 2 blocks and an allison for conversion. Didn't have time or spare truck to complete it so I bought a 4bt,p ut that into an 82 chevy 4X4 with a 350 trany. Well chewed that up in about six months, changed to 700r4 and still working the bugs out motor has pensicola stage 1 injectors, holset 35hx turbo, ford intercooler, custom intake tubing, etc. lots of power only 18 mpg needs to be detuned a little. Also bought gen 1 cummins with 727 tran this sept. turned it up just a little. then this december I purchased an 81 chevy luv diesel. Own a small junk yard as my wife calls it with cars and trucks from the 30's on up.

thats all folks!!!

Do tell us about all these projects! :popcorn: