jhornsby3

I think I might have to get one

No, I'm saying that they can kick ass too. 8-) And, no, I'm not afraid to have or shoot a pink gun. Hell I used to paint tools pink so most of the guys I used to work with wouldn't touch them.

next camp trip we're gonna have to set up a "special" target range with pink targets for Gary and John :lmao:

CLOSE ENUFF TO WHERE THEY CAN SKIP TO IT. :gay2::lmao:

cool gun, probably could carry that in the car and the cops would think its a toy as for pink targets thats a good idea I will paint them up pink so you guys can actually see them and maybe with enough tries hit them.

Edited by Dave

Oh crap! Are you going to tell me how light in the loafers I am too? How my favorite colors are purple and gold? Or how high I should fly my "rainbow" flag?:stir:nana::rofl:

I still think that would be a cool rifle to get my baby girl.8-)

:lol:

look at johns sig.... back when i was in school................

home EC!!!!!!!!!!

cant give him shit over that one....... take home ec to be around the tang..... :lol::ok:

cant be too queer! but then again he is from western oregon :lmao:

Nope! Grew up around Point Mague Naval Air Station and Missile and Bomb range. Dad was a Mil-Contractor. He built and designed missiles and launch system for the US Navy. And other Instalations around the country. Dad retired at 55 years old and liked the ship yards in PDX so we moved there and dad worked for Tektronix untill they moved off shore.

And yes I took Home Ec my first year of HS. I was the first one to take that class. They made fun of me during football practise untill they seen the gals that took the class with me. Then they all wanted to take the class.:lol:

Oh crap! Are you going to tell me how light in the loafers I am too? How my favorite colors are purple and gold? Or how high I should fly my "rainbow" flag?:stir:nana::rofl:

I still think that would be a cool rifle to get my baby girl.8-)

I would never tell YOU that, John. I might tell OTHERS, but not YOU. :stir:nana::laugh: hehehe

I have to be careful around these guys, too. I'm from Kalifornia and they do remind me often that I'm NOT in Kalifornia anymore.