fyrcaptain33

Tried to Trade in Truck

Went in yesterday and tried to trade to trade in my truck. the damn STEELER wanted to ONLY give me 12000 g's. I told him to get bent. I wanted to get a 05 3500 Ram long bed.

Basically, it came down to them not wanting to make the deal.

DAMN THEM :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x

Guest Mopar1973Man

Well that sucks.... I guess your going to have to sell it yourself and set your price on it...

yep,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sometimes a pita when selling yerself

i know EXACTLY how ya feel

and whatever ya do,,,,,,,,,,get CASH in hand b4 ya trn over the truck or title

myself,,,im in the middle of a sale on a vehicle that was sposed to be delivered and paid in full a week ago. the delay by the buyer has put a big hurt on me. this after just recieving a rubber check from some idiot on somethin else

some folks are so undependable and dishonest

still,,,,,,,,, ill not ever buy from a stealership again. seems as if the car dealers are gettin more dishonest and shitty to deal with as time goes on. they are NOT your friend.

Guest Mopar1973Man
I tried that last year. Some guy said he would then back out. I WAS SO PISSED.

What do you think is a good selling price.

Go here and find out the trade in value...

http://www.kbb.com/

99 2500 depending on miles and condition is worth about $16,000 retail, and trade in $13-14,000 would be darn good.

Was this at the Auto Ranch? They are selling my supervisors Ram he traded in. Books for $17,000 and they have it for $23,000 :lol:

Most dealerships that I have dealt with will usually wheel and deal more towards the end of the month to make their numbers. The boss's look at the numbers of cars sold (even used) a little profit is better than no profit when it comes to the end of the month.

yep, dealers are dirty as hell, I was wanting to trade mine in a couple years ago when it was almost stock, I went to several different places and they offered me anywhere from 9000-12000.... funny thing is that the ford dealer offered me the most.