MUDDY

stickers and hats at dynodays

HATS AND STICKERS. Bringing to the dynodays this weekend.

Let me know what ya want. Browse the threads below and ya will see some of the examples. I will update with more pictures soon. We have some that aren’t pictured yet so check back and I’ll get pictures taken and posted.

Will have some hats and stickers for you guys this weekend at meridian.

http://www.idahobombersforum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=862 hats

http://www.idahobombersforum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=268 stickers2

http://www.idahobombersforum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=6&page=5 stickers1

MUDDY

Guest 9812VCTD

Cool will be a good opportunity for everyone to get some bomber goodies!:thumbup:

Justin

Guest Mopar1973Man

Steve you better get you stuff together on what you want done with CafePress stuff... I'll decuss it with you at MMS when your there! :thumbup:

heres some more pics below

as steve mentioned the hats and stickers are sold at the same cost we buy em for.

ibfstickers3x5muddys97drwpicPicture.jpg

can have custom avatar stickers made. you can have your truck, avatar, or whatever picture made into a sticker.

at the dyno you can get stickers that show the rwhp/rwtq range you're in and also high mileage recognition

IBFmilesrwthhpcumcramctd407Picture0.jpg

this is cool as it resembles the factory sticker/emblem used on the earlier 1st gen tailgates. also avail in white

ibfcumminsturbodieselredtailgatrigh.jpg

'CUMMINS' and 12VALVE' [avail in different colors] and the blue cummins 'C' and red ramshead and the 'bomb' logo

ibfstickersmuddy97361810logoPicture.jpg

10'' banner pictured. also 18'' and 26'' ibf banners. 10'' available in many colors

97drwtailgateibfstickerPicture022.jpg

also for the dmax guys. another version is available for the gmc version

ibfchevrolettoylet.jpg

ok,,,,,,,,,ya really need to look at these.

mark at allied sign in homedale who does all our work put out much effort on these.

this is the cummins killer 'B' that many have requested. has the log similar to the 'super b' of long ago and similar to the rumble b but is specific to the cummins 'KILLER B'. the killer b was a logo from the tdr back in the 12v years and the 12valve was know as the KILLER 'B' CUMMINS.

this particular logo is an original design from material i submittted to mark @ allied and his modifications and improvements to come up with the finished version.

we only have so many that he was able to print for dyno day. [1st come 1st served] but i will take orders and get em to ya soon. :D

ibfcummkillerbstickr97drwls507Pictu.jpg

yep dana,

them killer 'B' stickers are boss. mark @ allied put a lot into them. took him a lot to get em perfect. these are 3 1/2 x 11 in size. he charges us $5 each

these sold like hotcakes. we are getting another order made so i can arrange to ship em to ya. let me know and ill get em to ya

okilydokily. :D

will be bringin a great big supply of stickers and hats to the dynoday this coming weekend. brought this thread back up to show a few pics. go thru the threads and check out the other examples.

got the new 1ibf sticker. for those who dont know we came up with a new 'shortcut' url www.1ibf.com to make it easier on folks to type in and easy to read on a stickr.

ibf1ibfhomeofidahobombersforumrsttw.jpg

also notice the new 'the home of idaho diesel enthusiasts' sticker to better describe what our website and club is all about :D

bseries59av.jpg

mark is making these for us. will have at dynoday.

ibfKillerB20002closenopink.jpg

the old version of the killer 'b' racing stripe.

ibfcumminskillerbracingstipenewvers.jpg

new version to be ready for dynoday

ibfcumminskillerbofftosideofstripen.jpg

ibfstickershomeofrs607Picture017.jpg

a few choices

92drw600000milestickerclosePicture0.jpg

ya can see in the above 2 pics there are milege club and dyno club stickers

I'll pick up the 2 Cummins B stickers I ordered a while ago... maybe through a HP/TQ sticker on the truck.... I've got a 92 CTD I'm going to bring down.