6LCummins

Wat happens with wheels spacers, curbs, and a dually

So i had a running drivign truck...for 4.5 days. and then i found out wat happens when u have wheel spacers, and hit too many curbs turning. thought i fried another rearend. but i guess u can call it gettin lucky.

http://www.dieselmovies.com/view_video.php?viewkey=20aa6c7c996a5ee53a70

http://www.dieselmovies.com/view_video.php?viewkey=a121ce581499d7b70166&page=1&viewtype=&category=mr

post-149-14549428797_thumb.jpg

post-149-145494287977_thumb.jpg

Guest Mopar1973Man

Damn Dude... Your really rough on your truck... Dang! That wheel is not parallel to the other... :-o

Back to the drawing board for you...:roll:

Your not supposed to hit curbs!

I rubbed a curb driving the bus at work one day and I got shit for it for the whole week :-x :lol:

Damn Dude... Your really rough on your truck... Dang! That wheel is not parallel to the other... :-o

Back to the drawing board for you...:roll:

Maybe truck driving school.:-( Of course finding a problem like that is much better than finding a major problem.

the curbs were hit turnin avoidin pushing ppl into other lanes cuz they feel likethey have the right to com into ur lane to make a turn. but shat happens and its not that bad ofa fix.

isnt that wat the outside dual is for???? and im thinkin only a couple were do to the curb cuz they werent hit often or very hard more than once. other stuff led to the demise of the other studs.