NukleusX

Funny setup

Well Justin is buggin me to get a pic of my exhaust up here so I figure I want to post this picture of my current computer setup as well.

The exhaust pic is of my 5" tailpipe (it comes from 4" turbo back, the 4-5 is right after the muffler delete).

The computer setup is how my computer will be for the next 12 days until i move up yonder. It consists of a couple pieces of plywood screwed to my work bench and a step ladder. notice monitor on work bench, and the box in the background contains exhaust clamps not used from my exhaust. To the left of the monitor is my "Every Time; Cummins" beer cozie :D . That about sums things up here- :lol:

post-137-145494287958_thumb.jpg

post-137-145494287965_thumb.jpg

Bow, the tailpipe is the pipe in the picture.

As for my setup, its not really a mess (the computer setup at least) but the garage is a huge mess. I like to call my makeshift desk hillbilly engineering at its best- lol

Guest 9812VCTD

Thanks for throwing the pics up I'll be seeing the exhaust in person soon. Yeah that is quite a computer desk you got there!:lol::thumbup:

Justin

Ok, so I forgot to mention. Until my move, whenever I am home, I get to sleep in the garage. Not a hard task, THOUGH I have not mentioned who else is currently living in the garage.

These cute (though UNGODLY ANNOYING CHIRPING BASTURDS) little gals. My dad got them live through the mail and he is raising them for about a month or so until they are big enough, then they are moving to a friend of his' house.

post-137-145494287985_thumb.jpg

post-137-14549428799_thumb.jpg

Guest 9812VCTD

Jeremy,

Those look like some chirping little buggars and they look wide awake! LOL:lol:

Justin

Guest 9812VCTD

Now I know who to keep my eye out for thanks for the heads up.....lol:lol:

Justin

OK heres the finale. When you see this individual you know to turn other way and hope you can out run him. :lol:

that shouldnt be hard.....:twisted:

Guest Mopar1973Man

Well now I know to crank up the Edge Comp and try to smoke it better...:lol::thumbup:

Yeah yeah ok overvalvers. Just wait. I have a lot planned for this here truck I've got myself. Mobs wont have to worry as his sorry arse is in Misery. Though you Mike... Watch it buddy!

I am a single young man who is going to be working a good job until the weather goes sour up there, I think I will be Bombing my truck quite nicely while I am there :D :D.

This week while in Las Vegas working, a package got to my house with another bomb in it, my new air filter. Yeah its not much, laugh now. Just wait. LOL

Anyhow I just got home and I am BEAT so ima catch some ZZZ's. Later on fellas.

yah well im an attached man with 2 kids on the way so my truck is pretty much gone. amazing what 2 little words will change your priorities in life..

my jeep is supposividly sold. truck will be sold. her truck will be sold and we will get 2 other vehicles.. now if i could only get her hormones to settle down.

Well guys, I made it. We got here at about 3 today. Nice weather and scenery for sure. Posting up here and on DB a little, and having a few beers, then going to go to Main street here in Hailey to a bar and see if there is anyone my age around. Hahaha. Not sure when I shall be on here again soon, possibly tomorrow, but hope any of you who read this near when I post it get the heck out and do something for the holiday weekend!

welcome to idaho finaly there is alot of stuff to do up in haily area but watch out for the snobs they can be snooty have some fun this weekend