Guest 9812VCTD

S.E. Bombers Dinner Meet Thursday May 24th

Guest 9812VCTD

Hello S.E. Bombers it's time again to start thinking about our monthly dinner meet. Sounds like we are going to try and meet at a new place for dinner this month. We are going to meet at 6:30 at the Green T in Pocatello. We have out grown our Applebees location. It sounds like there is plenty of parking there and should be able to walk right in and have dinner. If anyone has any questions or ideas let's hear them hope to have another great turnout!:thumbup:

Justin

RedRam,, did you "case the place" last Thurs.? need to check the East side parking lot and peek in the window.

Justin, is this gonna work for you still??

Guest 9812VCTD

Al it will work this month but we need to discuss alternate meet date at this meeting to get something set in stone.

Jeremy sounds like your on your way to the promised land?

Justin

Jeremy sounds like your on your way to the promised land?

Justin

Hope things turn out that way. As I said before, im headin outta here on the 25th. :thumbup:

or, as was suggested, someone run down if it aint too far and catch anyone who hadnt heard the word that ya moved locations. post at tdr too

Guest 9812VCTD

Alright guys the dinner meet is tomorrow night see everyone at the Green T. I will swing by the applebees to ensure no one is there!;-)

Justin

Guest POWERTRIP

Bobram just noticed your from Rigby. I live in Idaho Falls. I graduated from Rigby. Glad to see some locals.:thumbup:

Jeremiah

Guest 9812VCTD

Bob sorry to hear you had troubles tonight hope to see you next month.

We only had two guys show up tonight. Meet a new member tonight Terry he has a 3rd gen it was nice to meet you. Max made it down tonight also on the entrance to the freeway Rake was begging me to give him some smoke so....I did hope that was O.K. Max!:lol: The meal at the Green T was great definetely a good place to start meeting up. Hope to see everyone next month.

Justin

Justin, you know what they say.........Smoke em if ya got em! It's all good :lol: It was nice to meet Terry as well. Bob, I hope you can make it down next month. I know first hand how frustrating it is to have truck problems on the night of the meet.:-x

Max