mechelement

Vehicles or anything at all really for sale in Emmett, ID

It seems like every person in Emmett selling any friggin' thing at all, swears the item is worth its weight in gold. It could be the shittiest POS in this state and it's listed for top dollar. You can put EVERY fucking vehicle for sale in Emmett in this category. OH, SHE'S A FUCKING GEM, GUY! WTF is wrong with people there?

I watch craigslist regularly...have been for several years now. ALL used car and truck prices have gone up 15-30% in the last few years. I use it regularly as well and I feel your pain...but the ball rolls the other direction too. I have a car listed now that is definately not a piece of shit but the paint is horrible. I have it listed for $950...its worth every penny and really, a third more...got a call today on it and was insulted with a $600 offer without so much as looking at, or driving it.....I laughed at'm.

What are you selling? Would you post the link? I'm trying to figure out a way to add a third vehicle to our family so Salena can get to her classes and I can get to work in the evenings.

would ya take $650 and a case of beer? :lmao:

sure, if the case box is made of hundreds...

but yeah...I told the guy that the car is NOT a piece of shit...the paint just looks like shit. IIRC, the dam thing doesn't even have any rattles...nice quiet comfy driver.

It always amazes me to see how peoples price their stuff...... It is always fun seeing the ones that have no clue!

the classic car market is down, in some cases, as much as 50%. Would be a good time to invest in one. Ignore the book values at times like these. During "business as usual" times, those books are a GUIDE. True vehicle value is dictated by local markets. Right now, local markets have ALL diesel trucks selling for alot more than high book value, cars are up some as well. Classic cars and trucks are unfortuneately get'n the shaft as far as market values go at times like this.

I don't give a damn what any book says somethings worth, its only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

EXACTLY, thats why true vehicle value is determined by local markets and not the books.

Cool. I didn't think NADA guides went back that far. Thanks for the info. Now I can hopefully start looking up Mustang / Capri values.