IdahoRob

Ignitor at firebird May 10-13

I'm running in the ignitor, anyone else planning to, or just coming to watch?

I'll most likely run in the pro division.

Look me up if anyones around.

Ill be there, helpin my dad he races in pro too, a blue chevy vega with Mid Life Crisis on it Im pretty sure i have seen your truck there think i talked to ya last year...Ill look you up.

Ill be there, helpin my dad he races in pro too, a blue chevy vega with Mid Life Crisis on it Im pretty sure i have seen your truck there think i talked to ya last year...Ill look you up.
Hey, I lined up against that car this weekend during test and tune.

Thats cool, its kinda a hard car to forget my brothers father in law races a yellow one also...hes going to have his "monster" there this weekend its a 1400 horse Vega wagon. You going to be there Josh.

Well I ran a 12.01 in testing and then the tranny gave me fits. I can't make a full pass, so the weekend's over for me.

I'm tearing into the problem this weekend so it'll be ready for the "Hot Truck Nationals" at Firebird next weekend.

Well, I decided to try some new tuning because I have the track time this weekend. Figured the clutches were already shot, might as well let it eat @%$!.

Surprise...I detuned it at it's still living. I ran a best of 12.13 @ 110.9 MPH on a detuned tune. I learned something today about fueling and tuning. Wish me luck, I'm still giving her hell. Racing tomorrow in competition.