MUDDY

AGENDA 21

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ranTgwwQamw]Agenda 21 For Dummies - YouTube[/ame]

if you havent heard of this you will.

as things decline and go to hell, this is something that may be pushed down our throats.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....I'm sorry muddy, but theres just too many guns in this country that are not controlled by the government for that to happen here in even the next several generations. People are get'n wise to this shit already and yank'n their kids out of public schools and getting them a proper education instead of indoctrination. I know people that, currently, hate guns and would as soon pick one up and use it as to allow this "sustainable development" to be forced on'm. I think this would be one of those situations that WOULD unite this country, left and right, for a common cause.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....I'm sorry muddy, but theres just too many guns in this country that are not controlled by the government for that to happen here in even the next several generations. People are get'n wise to this shit already and yank'n their kids out of public schools and getting them a proper education instead of indoctrination. I know people that, currently, hate guns and would as soon pick one up and use it as to allow this "sustainable development" to be forced on'm. I think this would be one of those situations that WOULD unite this country, left and right, for a common cause.

:ok:

probably so but meanwhile these assholes are still planning their evil. and a lot of people are continuing to advance at stupidity. stupidity is like an epidemic. :td:

probably so but meanwhile these assholes are still planning their evil. and a lot of people are continuing to advance at stupidity. stupidity is like an epidemic. :td:

:ok:

normally I would agree, but the events of the last 10 yrs or so has painted a pretty obvious picture for the future of this country and the world and I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that both sides are going to have to rely on each other for survival in the not too distant future. Past events that did unite both sides will be mere specs in the shadows of whats to come. I realize this is a rather bleak view, but if everyone were to piece all of whats happened over the last 15 yrs in the world together, step back and take a peak at the whole picture, it paints an inevitable climax.

hopefully some are waking up. when they try to slip stuff in on us a little at a time the sheep go along with it.

when the SHTF im sure many will wake up and pull their heads out and it will hit in a big way. T.E.O.T.W.A.W.K.I. will hit and yes, past events will seem miniscule by comparison.

my biggest concern is what will happen when the government decides to use our military against the civilian population on a larger scale. They're already laying the ground work for just such an event...notice the increased labeling of "groups" in our country..."home grown terrorists", "radicals"...not to mention their mostly bogus "terrorist watch list"...this is only the begining. Makes me wonder what the truth is when they start throwin out labels like that when talking bout different groups of people in this country...think about and ask yourself...what if they were to decide that this club had become a nuisance/obstruction...all they'd have to do is tell the media that we were a home grown terrorist group...who's gonna tell all those people that don't know us that we are nothing of the sort...they can lie to the public and have their full support when sending the military to "deal" with us...

exactly....

like i said, sheep. the young generation have already been partially endoctrinated in various ways. military and police are trained to follow orders no matter what. even tho they have taken an oath to uphold the constitution law officers break that all the time. take the 2nd ammendment for example.

mentioning this site and club for example. remember when the moslum and cheif issued a statement that he wanted the govt informed of all internet activity that was anti 08ama.

i think you are correct on that concern david. the military very well could turn on US citizens.