Dangle

Well, I went Back To a DODGE!!!!

A Dodge car that is......2003 Dodge Neon SXT,Atlantic Blue (I think), Pretty nice car, 45000 miles. I let the wife pick it out so i won't have to listen to any bitching about what she drives. The best part is I got rid of the Cuntallac ( Cadillac) what a POS that thing was. About a month ago the low oil pressure light started coming on, I think she was getting ready to go. So if you come across a white cadillac catera with 80k on it RUN LIKE HELL!!!!!

The wife said again today that we should have 2 Dodges in the driveway. She wanted another dodge when we got the GMC.

Well at least she just didnt go out and buy one.

One weekend my girlfriend went to "her parents place". She ends up trading off her gasser Ram pickup and comes back in a Ford FOCUS !!! OMFG....I could have killed her. Im a firm believer in buying second hand vehicle privately, and that Focus didnt fail to disappoint - was a complete piece of crap.

At least I got to say "I told you so"...many, many times :smart::rant::dodge

Guest ShanesLB7

The dark side is slooowly creeping over my young pedaway!!!:lol: :lol: :lol::dodge

Soon you will know the power of a dodge!!!!

Do i hear someone slinging crap about headgaskets????? I think we have both gone through 2 headgaskets. Atleast i broke mine at 500hp and above.:poke

Your head gasket = 12 cylinders...

Mine = 8

Your head gaskets = 11.8 liters

Mine = 6.0.....

You still did more than me: LOL