dennhop

New truck!

Just traded out my 03 stock common rail for this gem of a 12v

IMAG0102.jpg

Here's as much of what's in it that I can remember...

Oringed head

ARP 12mm headstudds

Pump tuned by Haisley

DDP 140 injectors

Piers PDR twins S300 over HT3B

Maxspool cam

Mahle pistons bored 40 over

EMS lockouts

PSC steering gear box

Moog joints up front

B/W turnover ball

Airdog 150

2000 cab (suicide doors)

3 in lift

5 k gov springs

I might be forgetting a few things, but thats most of it...I'll post more pics tomorrow when it gets light out.

Got the cb installed the other day. Thanks to the fact that the dash was a newer automatic, I was able to pull the cupholders out and use that space to mount the cb in. After bending and making a bracket to mount it with, I got lazy and just ziptied the cb bracket to my ghettofabulous mounting adapter. Don't judge me! Lol!

IMAG0165.jpg

Cb mounted in and tuned...

IMAG0164.jpg

Wilson 5000. Might move it to the toolbox later, but I'd have to fabricate a mount for it, since its a magnetic mount, and my box is aluminum.

IMAG0163.jpg

A manual transmission in dodge!! There's something you dont see every day. Very nice truck. :cool:

fact is more manuals in dodges than the non straight powered rigs...... dodge cummins is the only rig you can get a manual 6 speed in now days. no manual ford or gm diesels. sucks as the sisification they are bestowin upon us :td:

fact is more manuals in dodges than the non straight powered rigs...... dodge cummins is the only rig you can get a manual 6 speed in now days. no manual ford or gm diesels. sucks as the sisification they are bestowin upon us :td:

yeah well, blame the cityslickers that just want a truck to be "cool". I hear all the time from people test driving our trucks..."it doesn't ride smooth enough" or "its not quiet enough"...I've actually told a few of these morons "you want a car ride, buy a f****** car...problem solved".

Really? I rarely see them on CL, guess the smart people are hanging on to them. Chevy droppped the MT years ago, Ford held out until recently, how long you figure Dodge has left before they succumb to the stupidity that has become the norm?

I don't know about anymore, but I know that they were running MT's as late as 08. It doesn't seem to me that Dodge manuals are as hard to come by as you seem to think...this is my 3rd, and half the guys I know are running MT's in their dodges. One of these days though, I need to get both trucks side by side, and get a shot of them, lol

more updates. No pics yet, but i bought a set of kc hilighters to mount in the bumper, to augment my headlights. Also got my exhaust brake today, and got that installed, in preparation for my move. The brake is a used us gear decelerator exhaust brake.

As promised, pics!

IMAG0178.jpg

IMAG0179.jpg

(still need to get the main switch and get it wired up. Running a temporary switch right now for testing purposes.

IMAG0172.jpg

Got the kc's and the new marker lights in and wired up.

IMAG0174.jpg

Edit: sorry, didn't realize the pics with the lights on were with the old fogs when I posted. Don't have pics yet with the kc's on yet....