ELKSLAYER

No more Hank Jr.

ESPN gave Hank the boot for this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eF6vCv13bw]Hank Williams Jr. Compares Obama to Hitler.- Fox & Friends - 10/3/11 - YouTube[/ame]

they took him off for one show and were gonna decide what to do after on a more permanent level...well, Hank didn't wait, he told ESPN "me and my rowdy friends are outta here". I say right the hell on Hank.

hell frick yeah hank :ok:

id rather watch paint dry than watch a bunck of friggin fags in tights with pigskin pat each other on the ass :gay2: awesome that most gearheads have the same opinion. :ok::coal

:fu:

always liked hank an now even more :ok:

:cheer:

not allowed to speak the truth?????????? then :fu:

Edited by MUDDY

Yet another twisting of the story...Do me a favor guys, watch the interview again and give your perception of Hank Jr.s intent. MY PERCEPTION: Hank Jr. made a remark about the Obama/Boehner golf trip being a waste as a result of being polar opposites. He then stated that it was like Hitler playing golf with whats his face Israeli PM (sorry, can't pronounce it, much less spell it). My perception was that it was a comparison of polar opposites...well then blondie on fox n friends pipes up and says "are you comparing Obama to Hitler?" ...I was scratching my head on that one wondering where the hell that came from...it coulda been a comparison of Hitler to Boehner just as easily...so anyway, Hank Jr. writes a little diddy about how fox n friends twisted what he said...I don't blame him...but then last night Bill O'Reilly defends the fox n friends hosts....So tell me somethin...did anyone else perceive the intent and twisting as I did? or am I in left field here? Its a dam shame that we can't seem to get the facts without some reporters personal opinion/twist on'm....Oh dam...I'm ranting again...:wall:

Yet another twisting of the story...Do me a favor guys, watch the interview again and give your perception of Hank Jr.s intent. MY PERCEPTION: Hank Jr. made a remark about the Obama/Boehner golf trip being a waste as a result of being polar opposites. He then stated that it was like Hitler playing golf with whats his face Israeli PM (sorry, can't pronounce it, much less spell it). My perception was that it was a comparison of polar opposites...well then blondie on fox n friends pipes up and says "are you comparing Obama to Hitler?" ...I was scratching my head on that one wondering where the hell that came from...it coulda been a comparison of Hitler to Boehner just as easily...so anyway, Hank Jr. writes a little diddy about how fox n friends twisted what he said...I don't blame him...but then last night Bill O'Reilly defends the fox n friends hosts....So tell me somethin...did anyone else perceive the intent and twisting as I did? or am I in left field here? Its a dam shame that we can't seem to get the facts without some reporters personal opinion/twist on'm....Oh dam...I'm ranting again...:wall:

precisely... you are correct :ok: