97cummins

Almost time

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T-z-e00xK0]2011 Ski-Doo Freeride 154" ETEC - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIcF7TSX5YM]Ski-Doo Freeride 154" ETEC Island Park - YouTube[/ame]

He had a day he wont forget in a while. With in an hour he went around a corner to fast and went over an embankment and down a hill where teh sled ran against a tree and buried one of the skis into the snow. That ended the day for us.He ended up chipping a very small piece of his foot bone.so he's on crutches and a foot brace.

He wants to go again after he heals. Before we started i told him to take it easy because he's new. He broke one of the basic rules i explained to him. On turns slow down or you could loose control. He got over zealous and lost grip on one of the handle bars. Basicly, he let the sled show him who's the boss, instead of him being the boss.

Never a good day when a wreck ends the ride. At least he wants to give it a go again. Always have to 'jump back on the horse' when it comes to playin with toys.

Yup,he's itchin to try it again. As he went over the embankment I could see the rear of the sled go up and over and I was thinking oh !!!!.

When I dropped him off at his house his wife looked a bit annoyed.

It snowed last night and I couldn't resist taking the sled of the trailer and having some fun on the street.then a cop drove by and I high tailed it back home.:run:

Winter decided to go from 'almost time' to 'FINALLY TIME'!!! SE Idaho ride 1/21/12

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqn6sKwf7OY]8 Mile Pow and Downhill Turns 1/21/12 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F9H_mgv3LY]8 Mile Tree Dodging 1/21/12 - YouTube[/ame]

(Winter decided to go from 'almost time' to 'FINALLY TIME'!!! )

SOOO true! But i'm not complaining:rockin::yes:

Me either. Only problem now is I'm sidelined with a tendon injury in my forearm for at least a week :wall: No a total loss though because now I can spend extra time letting the boy ride his 120 so he can be ready for the races as well. Life is good.:ok:

Yeah, I've been wanting to get over to the Anthony Lakes snowmobile races the last couple years, but things just keep me too busy over here. Some day I'll get to venture out of my bubble lol.

Wish it was like that over here. We can find stuff within 1.5-2 hrs that is decent, but even then the honey holes are far and few between. Kind of glad I'm busy with racing for the next few weeks. This year just needs to be over so we can hopefully rebound next year. I guess if the sleds are still running I shouldn't be complaining too bad..... lol

I ride a 2006 Polaris 600 Boosted. My Father also rides one of the same. They both create 10-15 lbs boost just depending on the style riding we are doing that day. My Mom also rides an '06 600 but it has the 680 kit in it with a little red button! My brother rides an '07 Yamaha Apex with a 174" track and a little thing they call a supercharger. I also own a 2001 Polaris 800 snocheck with an updated 156" track. (soon to be for sale). My family likes to go steep and deep! With the power to do it. The two boosted 600's also have 174" tracks on them. :drool: