97cummins

Almost time

It's almost time this year sledders.:rockin:

what kind of sleds do you have? I'll start.I have a 2002 polaris RMK 800(not running right now)/2009 polaris dragon/RMK 800/1997 polaris super sport 440.

looking for riders to do some boon docking hill climbing can wait for winter ha as for diesel i have a 2001 dodge 2500 2004 tdi jetta 2001 tdi bug 84 toyota 4x4 turbo diesel abd one jd tractor i think that can put me in as a diesel junkie have a great day

good collection :ok: we need pics and info on another thread. and, welcome to the club :ok::cheer:

id love to ride over in that area you folks get some killer snow we get your left overs :wall:

Yea,the snow was awsome.We were riding into july.:rockin::yes::rockin::rockin:

in july wow your just trying to make a sled junkie sick huh will get some pics up this weekend

Nope, i'm serious.But i had to stop in june because i banged myself up pretty good one day while sledding.I have a friend that was sleeding into july.

Can't wait for the snow to fly. Crazy NorEaster storms need to start here in the Rockies! Riding in July '11 didn't really pan out too great for me, but if there's snow like last year we will be riding well into the summer again. Have a lot of potential big rides planned, maybe Canada, maybe filming with a few guys, etc... Will be racing for sure. 2011 Summit Freeride this year. Bring on the snow!

downloading pics. hit 'post reply'. you will see a place to 'browse' pics that you have saved on your computor.

cant wait to see you guys' riding pics :ok:

Sweet sleds racer, are those the new ski doos i've heard about?And cute kid.

More or less. 2011 Summit Freeride, but there is not much difference with the 2012. The kids love riding a lot. I am trying to find a mini 120cc sled for them this winter. There are a few races that they can race in which would be awesome. I will try to get some good pics this weekend. My phone takes horrible pics. :td:

HA! Well this thread kind of fell off the map........Just like the snow for most of us. I'll start it up again. Been trying to dodge rocks and stumps, but have still found a few spots to play. Vids viewable in 720p

PTekvsETEC.jpg

Sueair.jpg

PTekvsETEC2.jpg

BluebirdinIP12312011.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLeaOGMhRzM][/ame]zLeaOGMhRzM