MUDDY

October Dinner Meet. Wed Oct 19th, Nampa Sizzler

ITD Dinner Meet, Wednesday October 19th, Nampa Sizzler.

As always, good people and a good time and a good meal. Sizzler has a great salad bar.

ITD'ers start to meet at 6 PM in the lot and move inside 6:45 ish or so. ITD is a family friendly club. wives and kids are encouraged to attend.

The Idaho Turbo Diesels' club has been meeting since 2002 in the Treasure Valley and around the state, and has acumulated many great members.

We have some upcoming events in the works. Our recent camp trip was a success. As was our recent dynoday. Future dyno days later in the year are also scheduled. A play day and sled pull is on the schedule. BOMB events also. Several camp trips are on the agenda. shooting events and atv rides as well as a 4WD trip. And as usual upcoming dinner meets will be scheduled for the 3rd Wednesday of each month. The Idaho Turbo Diesels' club has a full callender. Read all the details in the proper Idaho Turbo Diesels forum threads at www.idahoturbodiesels.com . Check out all the fun the club has been having and most important check out upcoming events. :cheer:

dinermeet012.jpg

Our club, IDAHO TURBO DIESELS, has been putting on events for the past 10 years. always a great time.

we hope to be able to visit with you at an ITD event soon.

dinermeet012.jpg

aug2010meettablefceast.jpg

aug2010meetlotcvgrlharls.jpg

08itdaprildinmeetlot0423081839.jpg

aug2010meetlotgarysarahkdscrtcvgrlharls.jpg

aug2010meettablewest.jpg

08maydinmeetsugwhitetgate0528081950.jpg

amongst our plans of discusion. the upcoming Thanksgiving and CHRISTmas party. our upcoming shoot and camp. and other events we are planning in the near future. :cheer:

also dont forget to tell the girl at the front register you are with IDAHO TURBO DIESELS to get your 15% ITD discount. :ok:

thumbnail.aspx?q=1231919523454&id=256789dcc3fcb8447c3a4059317f085e

thumbnail.aspx?q=1264352697625&id=26978dba5d94e4696b5431470d9d1d0c

Sure enjoyed last month, almost two months in a row for me :) but instead I am not going to be there this week, probably roll through next Monday or Tuesday on my way way out east to the Idaho Falls area for a project, anyway if you see a white 2001 with aluminum flat bed pulling a white Wells Cargo trailer with Oregon plates, that is likely me, say hi if you see me!

SHG

twas an awesome meet. :ok:

20 in attendence. :cheer:

good people. was nice to meet some new folks. glad to meet ya in person. :cheer:

cool rigs too. :coal

mostly inline powered rigs. :cummins::benz: even a ford and a chevy had properly valved :cummins: power. :ok: love those conversions. :ok: had a share of 1st gens.........

we did have a couple fine rigs that were V powered.

we enjoyed visiting in the lot before and after, and enjoyed the visiting inside. good vittles too.

we did some planning. working on a mini dyno day. working on a camp trip. and of course working on details for the dec 10 Christmas celebration party.

yes, a fun time at the meet. pics on the way.

Too cool!! One of these days I will have to bring my first gen to a dinner meet. (I think I'm getting enough bugs out that I can trust it to go that far!)

One of these times I will make it out to a meet. I've been broke as hell lately, barely having enough gas to make it to work all week.

Gas?

Your diesel runs offa farts?

Maybe we should meet at the Mexican place instead.:think:

Then you would have enough fuel for your truck.

:lmao2:

Too cool!! One of these days I will have to bring my first gen to a dinner meet. (I think I'm getting enough bugs out that I can trust it to go that far!)

hell I'm beginning to think that "one of these days" that you show to a dinner meet will be long after hell has frozen over :poke: