MUDDY

ITD Christmas party. Dec 10 and 11 2011

:cheer:

edit: Sat Dec 10th and overnight for those wishing to stay over finishing up on Dec 11 Sun.

it is time to plan our 2011 Christmas event.

we have a great location to have this awesome event. our gracious host and his lovely wife has volunteered to host the Christmas event in his good sized comfortable weather tight 'party' structure near parma idaho. thanks gary and sarah.

room for RV :rv: parking. nice and comfy inside the building. good food and totally awesome company. as before we will have members driving from a distance to enjoy this gathering.

what we need to do now to continue planning is to confirm a date.

what say you???? :popcorn:

:coal

:rv:

Edited by MUDDY

Christmas party!!!!!!

you are as bad as the stores....... puttin out the Christmas stuff in mid october next to holloween candy.... :wall:

I think early December. That way it is still within the Christmas season but not so late that the roads will be too bad for those driving long distance. I am looking forward to another special gathering.

good idea.

mikey is coming down.

millco will make it as usual.

we will have others traveling. weekend of the 10th???????????

gives over 2 weeks past thanksgiving and 2 weeks before Christ mas. bout half way tween both days.

Dec 10 sounds good to me, too. Dec 6 is my birthday. I'll talk to Susi and see what we have planned, if anything. Count us as a tentative. We might even bring the trailer, just in case my shoulder spasms and I end up taking in too much alcohol.

:party:

Too Much? . . . . . What!

Anyway, I think that might be the best date. Only other thing I can think of is to pick it for during the week between Christmas and New Years? At least I was thinking a lot of people take that week off (If not, maybe I am starting something here: It is an awesome week to have off work!!).

(Work still hasn't told us anything about having to move, quit, or whatever so I am just going on with my life as if it were 'normal' until I find out different!)

Hopefully we can make it to this Christmas Party!!!

(You all plan on coming in for it on the 10th of Dec. 2011!! That is sounding like the general consensus but we will be sure and post up here immediately if that changes!!)

This will be a great time!! Everyone attending is sure to have a great time and enjoy lots of good food too! Maybe we could do some Dutch Oven cooking for some of the food this year. That always results in great tasting food!!

heck yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thinks dec 10th would probably be the choice. :cheer: sounds like anyway. :ok:

is that gonna work gary???????????? :popcorn:

I have a Dutch Oven I haven't used yet. What do I need to do before cooking with it? Never had one before and would like to use it a LOT.