MUDDY

HANK

umm....where the hell are they getting this? I listened to the clip and I heard an analogy of opposites...not a comparison. Why the f@#$ can't people take whats said in the literal sense without twisting, contorting, and changing a statement into something it never was...what a bunch of f$%$ing morons...even some of the damned conservatives cherry pick statements...they're all a bunch of adolescents in my opinion and need to have their asses blistard. :fu: to all those hypocritical pieces of shit. I don't know how much more of this bullshit I can take :gun2:

I didn't hear bout that...course, when I found out perry helped out with the "in state" tuition for illegals and that he was against the arizona illegal alien law I lost ALL interest in him....I'm like'n Cain now...I just wish he had Newts experience with foreign affairs. Those 2 would be my pick for the GOP ticket, but I don't think I'd want Newt in the drivers seat.

cain was a good choice but him playin the race card in response to the 'rock' pisses me off. and the 'fag' card last week......

i too hate perrys past record........

Why is it so hard to find a real, good person to fill one of these offices? Why is it that the 'choices' they give us are always way less than second best!! I have known of many much more qualified people who have started the race for office but were pushed out way early before most of the public even got to hear them and actually decide if they liked them or not!!!

Running this country is not impossible. Lots of hard work yes, but not impossible. Not even rocket science!!! You just have to do what is completely honest and fully best for the country!

Running this country is not impossible. Lots of hard work yes, but not impossible. Not even rocket science!!! You just have to do what is completely honest and fully best for the country!

therein lys the problem, its become more about the office than the job and corruption has saturated the entire government because its become about the office.