Wonton

Newbee

Looking forward to meeting everyone at the dyno days this month.

I'm the AMSOIL guy! Muddy is going to try our Cetane boost additive on the dyno so we can see if it helps. I will post the results either way afterwards.

I do have a question about my 96 12 valve 3500 dually. I have had two instances, one last fall and again last Sunday where after hitting a good bump in the freeway, the rear end starts jumping baddly and the first time there was smoke from either tires or brakes. I cannot figure out where to start but feel lucky to get it stopped without an accident or killing someone or myself. After stopping, a quick inspection and everything is great. Any ideas?

Wonton

Wasn't there a problem with the track bars on those 2nd Gens? I remember hearing about a TSB from Dodge on it.

One edit... Never mind.. the track bar problem appears to be a front suspension issue.

chuck,

great to see ya on the site

bout that problm,,,,,,,,wow. strnge. yep,,,,,,,if from front it be track-bar,,,,,,,,,but rear,,,,,,,,,,, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

we may need to get together and check it out

Guest ShanesLB7

welcome aboard can't wait for dyno days. I'm goona pic your brain on some of your products

shane

whe was the last time ya changed the rear shocks is it auto or manual also you might give a good look at your leaf springs might also jack up he rear and check out the hub bearings just a few suggestions