MUDDY

IN EH PEE EH FILTER SALE TIME

napafilters100790w250.jpg

yeppers,,,,,,,,,,,, going on now in parma and caldwell till the 2nd of oct. homedale and marsing will be sometime in oct as will nyssa and ontario.

now is the time to stock up guys :ok:

LOL!!!

Down here in Twin the sale will be from Oct 16th to the 29th. Their sign says 'Pre-Order Now' so if you ever had trouble getting what you want, just make sure to order ahead of time!!

For those of you that haven't heard: Napa has this sale at least once a year (Ours seems to have it Fall and Spring every year!) and most all of their filters are marked down something like 70%!! There are filters that are even more off and some that are less. Just for example: I bought an air filter for my little ricer that normally goes for just over $20 for only $5 during this sale. I also bought the VB-BHAF that is on my Mega for about $32. Maybe I should research a little smaller filter for my Mega . . . .

In my opinion, the only time to buy filters is during this sale!! It will save you enough that it should cut your filter costs at least in half!! (Now, if we could just do that with fuel!)

awesome dan!

really good prices. but it seems like there is a differnt price between stores. people need to call between the different stores. caldwell and parma, same ownr. marsing/homedale. nysa/ont. payettre /new chrysler, new plynouth. bla bla.

however, as you said, 70% off normally.

gary just got some and i am going for more. mid month is a sale for several more. i got some 1st gen filters and jeep filters i need.

got some i got at last sale for a rig that was tooo new that i got rid of that they will take back.

anyway, makin a list and checkin ti twice.

Edited by MUDDY

Good point, Muddy. I need to get a 6637 air filter and a fuel filter for my truck...an air filter and cabin air filter for Susi's Camry.

oct 19 to 25 at homedale and marsing.

17th thru 29 at ontario/nyssa/vale/newplymouth.

and for billy, homedale is putting on a big lunch fri the 21st. :cheer:

That'll shorten the sale due to profit loss. :laugh:

Nampa's sale ended. Boise (16th & Main) begins on the 17th. Filter prices during sale are bit over 50% off, minimum!

So Billy: Do you friends here a favor and let us know when you are headed down there so we can grab our filters first or at least before they 'shorten' the sale!! :laugh::lmao2::lmao:

Saw a sign at the Nampa NAPA store...looks like they're gonna have another filter sale starting on the 25th. Might be worth a look.

I made it to the Boise store on Monday. Bought a 6637 air filter ($25.49) and a 3817 fuel filter ($18.29) for the truck. Bought a 6673 air filter ($6.99) and a 4483 cabin air filter ($7.29) for the car. Prices listed on the receipt without the sale discount is, $105.18, $75.15, $25.28, and $26.40, respectively. I saved a sh*tload this time around.

lookn fwd to tomorrow. loks like gary will head down with me. lets get there b4 charlie and billy so we will be able to chow down before the feast is gone :lmao: