MUDDY

liberal group. local terroism attack.

tree huggers and animal rights whackos need to go. :bat:

this shit has gone on in kali for years. like the tree hugger group who set fire to a hummer stealership to protest the hummer saying they cause more pollution. the smoke from the dealership and vewhicles burning didnt cause polution? idiots.

find these terrorists, and they are terrorists and it is justifiable to open fire imo.

Animal rights group claims to have set fire in Caldwell

CALDWELL -- A group calling themselves "animal liberationists" are taking credit for starting a fire at a fireworks and fur shop in Caldwell. Monday morning, the fire at the Rocky Mountain Fireworks and Fur company required crews from the Sheriff's Office, Fire Department, bomb squad and Federal agents. No one was hurt, but crews believed the fireworks might explode into traffic, or cause the ...

KTVB Boise - Sep 26 05:18am

http://www.ktvb.com/news/local/Firefighters-fighting-two-alarm-structure-fire-in-Caldwell-130554423.html

CALDWELL -- A group calling themselves "animal liberationists" are taking credit for starting a fire at a fireworks and fur shop in Caldwell.

Monday morning, the fire at the Rocky Mountain Fireworks and Fur company required crews from the Sheriff's Office, Fire Department, bomb squad and Federal agents.

No one was hurt, but crews believed the fireworks might explode into traffic, or cause the fire to spread.

"You had everyone we could to try and cordon off the area to make sure if the fire or heat did in fact get in there, that nobody was going to be in a danger zone," said Sgt. Christopher McCormick, with the Canyon County Sheriff's Office.

Now, the Caldwell Fire Marshal says investigators believe that blaze was "suspicious and incendiary."

That comes as little surprise, considering later in the day, people calling themselves animal liberationists, claimed they set the fire.

"Anybody that's making a profit off the exploitation of innocent animals, is fair game, as far as being targeted for economic sabotage," said Dr. Jerry Vlasak.

Vlasak is part of an organization that works as the press arm for animal liberationists, and sent the release on Monday's fire. In that release, those claiming to be responsible say that they drilled a hole into a storage space, pumped in gallons of fuel, and set off charges after they were clear.

The 'Arson Unit' as they called themselves, claimed this business sold skins of tortured animals, and that by oppressing innocent life, they had lost their rights.

"Information leaflets, and television commercials, and lobbying... All of these peaceful means have been tried," said Vlasak, who doesn't believe these criminal actions are extreme. "We think that it's extreme that millions of animals would be kept in cages, and killed unnecessarily top make fashionable garments."

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives is now investigating. Agents can't say yet if it was arson, or who is responsible. But, they are well aware of the animal liberators' claims.

"All I can is, we take that communique, as they call it, seriously," said Agent Mark A. Leiser with the ATF. "This will now be, very much, a priority investigation."

Those who claim they're responsible, say they'd be back, if the business kept operating.

No one was hurt by this fire, but Sergeant McCormick says it caused moderate damage.

Some have already rallied around Rocky Mountain Fireworks and Fur company, which includes starting a Facebook page in support of the business.

-------------------------------------------------------------

terrorism. i would like to see someone capture these goons and set them on fire. :popcorn:

Dr. Jerry Vlasak

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Vlasak

http://activistcash.com/biography.cfm/b/3437-jerry-vlasak-dr

http://www.consumerfreedom.com/pressRelease_detail.cfm/r/126-animal-rights-leader-dr-jerry-vlasak-endorses-murder-of-scientists-in-us-senate-testimony

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

he advocates murder along with destruction of private property. this whacko values animals lives, including rodents more than he values human lives.

hopefully someone will take this guy out. looks to me like these whackos have started a war on decent american citizens. if someone takes him and his goons out it would be justified, imo.

listening to their cunt bitch scum on nate shellmans radio show on 670 am. this freakin bitch NICHOLE SHEEN is screwed in the head. and there are several with that idiot way of thinkin.

when a caller asked her to reveal the addy of their headquarters this bitch didnt reveal that. hope someone burns their building down. they need a jhp in what they have for a brain. the victims should be able to burn this organizations headquarters and any of these assholes not shot SHOULD BE IMPRISONED for life. imo

terrorist promoters should be dealt with, imo.

http://www.animalliberationpressoffice.org/

http://www.animalliberationpressoffice.org/press_releases/2011/2011-09-26_furandfireworks.htm

For Immediate Release

September 26, 2011

Animal Liberationists Burn Fur Retailer in Idaho

Rocky Mountain Firework & Fur Company (How Convenient) Goes Up in Flames

Caldwell, ID: In a communique received by the North American Animal Liberation Press Office today, Animal Liberationists have taken credit for burning a fur store in Caldwell, Idaho early this morning. According to news reports, firefighters had contained the blaze at the Rocky Mountain Firework & Fur Company, 14950 Highway 20/26, Caldwell, although Idaho 30 remained closed, as did Exit 26 off of Interstate 84.

The communique received reads, in its entirety:

"In the early morning hours of September 26th, a visit was paid to the Rocky Mountain Firework & Fur Company, a shop that (quite foolishly) sells both highly flammable and explosive toys, and the chemically-treated skins of thousands of tortured animals (among some other nasty things, like trapping supplies). A hole was drilled into their storage space, and several gallons of fuel were pumped through, as well as multiple other charges being set beneath an adjoining structure. Ignition devices were set to finish up our work, once we were safely on our way. By oppressing innocent life, you've lost your rights. We've come to take you down a notch. Stay in business, and we'll be back.

Yours truly,

The Arson Unit "

Imprisoned in cages for life, fur-bearing animals killed to make products sold in stores like Rocky Mountain Firework & Fur Company are forced to endure intensive confinement, compared to the miles of territory these animals would enjoy in the wild - their natural state. The natural instincts of these captive animals are completely frustrated; self-mutilation, sickness, infection, poor sanitation and the sheer stress of confinement lead animals to premature death. When they survive, animals of sufficient size are killed by anal electrocution or gassing, then skinned. In addition to liberating the wild animals destined for a certain, painful and agonizing death, another goal of liberationists is to cause economic damage to fur retailers and farms; dozens of stores and fur farming operations have seen economic ruin since "Operation Bite Back" began by the Animal Liberation Front in the 1990s.

"The Arson Unit" may refer to a previously quiescent branch of the Animal Liberation Front (ALF), a clandestine group of animal liberationists who utilize economic sabotage in addition to the direct liberation of animals from conditions of abuse and imprisonment. By making it more expensive to trade in the lives of innocent, sentient beings, the ALF maintains the atrocities against our brothers and sisters are likely to occur in smaller numbers; their goal is to abolish the exploitation, imprisonment, torture and killing of innocent, non-human animals.

Edited by MUDDY

this bitchs interview is replayed NOW.

here is nichole sheen

Nicoal Sheen graduated from CSU Long Beach with her B.A. in Comparative Political Science and specializes in sociopolitical revolution. As both an academic and activist, she recognizes all oppression as interlocking mechanisms used to silence other beings considered "less than" and fights to end these systemic inequalities. Nicoal co-founded Band of Mercy Los Angeles, a grassroots animal rights collective, with her partner Greg Kelly in December 2009 which embraces abolitionism and rejects all manifestations of speciesism.

Nicoal is a militant voice for animals out on the streets and will continue to speak for the silenced until total liberation is achieved for our non-human brothers and sisters. You can reach her at nicoal@animalliberationpressoffice.org

Nicoal.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if Dennis went "hunting"...theres no doubt in my mind had he been there he woulda. I have to wonder if these crackpots were really responsible or are they just taking advantage of an accident. If theres anything left unpaid for, he'll dam sure go after them legally.

You can get away with this stuff in California, but in Idaho ..... I hate saying it, but someone is gonna get shot, and probably killed, if they attempt to do this again.

The mindset here is different .... and those folks don't seem to understand that trapping is a way of life for some folks.

-Kris

they dont understand a lot of things. biblical and otherwise. nor do they comprehend the meaning of decency or, common sense.

they will get what they desrve.............

they are terrorists, and terrorists, foreign or domestic will be dealt with, one way or another..........

"They don't understand a lot of things" is exactly what I was going to type!!! This would be interesting to get to 'help' with!! I kind of like that sort of thing and it ain't like I don't have any current 'frustrations' to put to a good use like this!!!!

How long did it take them to 'claim' responsibility for this? I'm sure they can tell if this was 'done' or if it was just an accident!

I know the owner's nephew. Since it was a fireworks stand, the ATF, FBI and any police the feds want are involved. I'm sure whoever did this has a full blown pucker effect. They tried to bomb the fireworks storage building (block building) but the fuses failed.

Dennis only had a small room at the very end of the building set up for the fur and trapping business. The majority of that building was stocked with fireworks.

The single wide behind the building, which they burned, was FULL of trapping and skinning supplies and it had some pelts in it as well.

sucks. but i will say leo's are sticking close. thanks to CCSO and any other agencies involved.

these evil bastards will get theirs, now and later.

I hope they do!!!! And the sooner, the better!!

If you don't agree with someone or what they do: Be man enough (or woman) to walk up to their face and just tell them!!! Sneaking around and trying to destroy what they have or do without getting caught is just plain immoral and gutless!!! All they would have to do is walk up to the store owner and tell him that they did this . . . . :popcorn:

I hope they do!!!! And the sooner, the better!!

If you don't agree with someone or what they do: Be man enough (or woman) to walk up to their face and just tell them!!! Sneaking around and trying to destroy what they have or do without getting caught is just plain immoral and gutless!!! All they would have to do is walk up to the store owner and tell him that they did this . . . . :popcorn:

They won't, simply because they want their 15 minutes of fame on the 10 o'clock news.

Now that their feeling of self-worth has increased due to the physical and monetary loss of another human being, they will slink back into the shadows until that need has to be fulfilled again.

I just hope that when that "next time" comes, I pray that they DO NOT find themselves on the business end of a piece of 2A gear. I have a feeling that they won't walk away from that meeting.

-Kris

They won't, simply because they want their 15 minutes of fame on the 10 o'clock news.

Now that their feeling of self-worth has increased due to the physical and monetary loss of another human being, they will slink back into the shadows until that need has to be fulfilled again.

I just hope that when that "next time" comes, I pray that they DO NOT find themselves on the business end of a piece of 2A gear. I have a feeling that they won't walk away from that meeting.

-Kris

:ok:

All they would have to do is walk up to the store owner and tell him that they did this . . . . :popcorn:
:lmao2:that is definately not something I would advise them to do unless they were done with life. Depending on the time of day and Dennis' mood, their life/lives could very well be ended at that moment.