IDMooseMan

Ford PDF Info Files

I'm going to start posting some Ford info items that I've gathered from multiple internet locations and multiple individuals. I say, "Thank You," and give appropriate credit to all those who provided this information. These are PDF files, so you'll need an appropriate reader to view them. Adobe Acrobat is what I use and it's free from the internet.

Not sure how this is going to work, but I'm going to give it a try. With any luck, you'll start seeing PDF attachments in the near future.

:ford

9/25/2011 1254 AM

Mike, I received the following error message while uploading my second group of 6 items.

Fatal error: Call to a member function shareads() on a non-object in /home/content/i/d/a/idahodiesels/html/vb/includes/functions.php(5737) : eval()'d code on line 11

Am I running out of space? Or is this something else? I'll keep trying.

Second attempt to upload 1 file failed. These will have to do for now. I don't want to make multiple posts, but I suppose if I have to, I will.

Muddy, I can't find anything to make this a "Sticky" so I'm gonna assume I can't do that in this forum, (unless you want to give me the "power" to do that). I'll wait for a reply from Mike to see if something strange is going on or whatever else he can find out.

Block Heater Info.pdf

Dip Stick Flange.pdf

OBS Fuel Bowl Rebuild.pdf

Operating Instructions for the Auxiliary Idle Control Module.pdf

Part 1 - Injector Breakout Box.pdf

Part 2 - Modifying the Injector Breakout Box.pdf

Edited by IDMooseMan
Adding attachments

Okay...tried to upload today and got this:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache Server at idahoturbodiesels.com Port 80

I'll try it again.

Received the same "Internal Server Error" message as stated previously. I'll try uploading the files in a separate post. Maybe the problem is trying to add more attachments to the original post.

Uploaded one file successfully and saved changes. Attempted to upload another file and received this new error message:

Fatal error: Call to a member function shareads() on a non-object in /home/content/i/d/a/idahodiesels/html/vb/includes/functions.php(5737) : eval()'d code on line 11

Able to upload several smaller files today. The error message may be tied to the individual document-type size. I have one DOC file that exceeded the file size and the error message informed me of the file size problem. I'll try to copy it for you.

Here is the message:

Your file of 199.5 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 97.7 KB for this filetype.

6_0L_FICM_Guide.pdf

API Oil Guide.pdf

A-Pillar Gauge Install.pdf

TSB 982314 Belt Tensioner Pulley.pdf

TSB 98-15-01.pdf

1997 Customer Service Guide 1st Edition.pdf

CA Diesel Test Procedures Ver 5.pdf

1998 Ford F350 Tachometer.pdf

1997 F350 Warranty Guide 1st Edition.pdf

CPS R&R.pdf

1997 Heavy Duty F-350 Order Guide.pdf

HPOP O-Rings.pdf

Super Chip Install.pdf

1997 F350 Scheduled Maintenance 1st Edition.pdf

1997 Four Wheeling Supplement 1st Edition.pdf

Ford_IH_Parts_Interchange.pdf

Filter Cover Explanation.pdf

H P Pump Supplement Diagnostics.pdf

2005 6_0L Turbocharger Guide.pdf

2003 6_0L Turbocharger Guide.pdf

FleetguardTestStrips.pdf

Engine.pdf

International Engines.pdf

International Parts Book W-Diagrams.pdf

Reverse Shackle.pdf

Edited by IDMooseMan
Testing adding attachments problem

If I have to, I guess I could upload one file per post and try to merge them later.

Edited by IDMooseMan
Tried to add a large (11MB) PDF document - Didn't work

Okay...the filenames have periods, spaces and underscores in them. I'll rename them to replace the periods (except for the file extention) and spaces with dashes or underscores. If that fixes it, I'll try to upload all the files into one post.

Well...that didn't work. Besides, the first six files I uploaded have spaces in the file names and they uploaded fine.

Could there be a maximum thread or post size I'm reaching?

I removed the spaces and attempted to upload the renamed file. It didn't work. I received the same error message again.

I'm stumped at this point. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas they'd like to share?

Okay, the problem appears to be connected to the individual file sizes of the documents. I think I'll try to start another thread and try it with the bigger files.

Since I don't know how to do it, what do I need to break-up the bigger PDF documents? The Word documents I can make into multiple parts, but I only have Adobe Acrobat Reader for the PDF documents.

Can you send them to me? I can break them up into smaller parts, send them back and you check them to make sure I got it right and then you can post them up...... (I was thinking emailing them back and forth.)

Mike has offered to do that as well, Dan. What are you guys using to break them up? IDK if the email system has a size limit either. Some of the files are quite large. They are in the 10MB to 40MB range. Depending on what is needed to break them up, I'd like to give it a try myself, just for the fun of doing something I haven't done before.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Similar Content

• By millco
      A friend pointed this sale out to me, and I wanted to share it with your all!  Go to:

express.google.com 

And in the search enter: Delo ELC.  The first one that comes up should be the concentrate at $13.97 / gal. from Walmart.  Log into google express (your Google log in) and then you can use the coupon:

SUMMERFUN

For an additional 20% off you order (Max. refund is $20, so on this you can order 7 gal and it about maxes out the extra discount.  Shipping is free to boot!  This runs to July 2nd (I believe......?).
      Enjoy!
    • By Rocketnut
      Just ordered all the necessary items to remove the emissions from my new pickup. Pretty excited to have a truck that smells like a diesel again! The truck is just now getting out of the warranty coverage period which is why I chose to do this now, plus I have time to do it now that it is winter break. Will update with info and pics when I get it all complete.
    • By fryhan
      7.3 engine, complete with turbo, fuel system and flywheel. ready to put in and drive. new IPR valve, ICP sensor, Adrenaline HPOP melling m208 low pressure oil pump and more. Newer garrett turbo as well. $2000 obo. call or text 208-272-1979 or 208-989-2996 or email rjmorris4386@gmail.com
    • By 1nasty7point3
      Received in trade and need injectors for my 7.3 asap. If interested PM me or call/text Ryan at 208-989-2996. Weould trade for AutoEnginuity Computer with ford module for power stroke and $100 cash or sell for $450. Not one cheaper not even ebay. Check out their website for compatibility. Works with many different vehicles and runs codes on any obdII/1996 or newer vehicle.
    • By IDMooseMan
      Are any of you Ford folks looking for a CD-based service manual set? I ordered these on 4/7/2014 and am happy with them. I paid for expedited shipping when I ordered. The total cost was $37.90 at that time.
      1997 Ford F250 HD, F350, F-Super Duty Shop Service Repair Manual CD Factory OEM
      I put this in the "How-To" forum as a test of new permissions granted to me. I hope you find this useful.