mechelement

Prius Owner

Nor would it be her last!!! If we could only find out where she is . . . . . This could be fun!! Click the link at the top of the video window above!! Is that her commenting on his video? If so, this is just too funny (Because she opens her mouth and her keyboard and proves she has no brain or courtesy!! . . . . . Reading the comments; I don't think 'she' commented on the video. It was just another un-informed tree huger!)

Crap! The tags he put in sound like he is from MA and she was from VT. And I wanted to see if she would let me borrow her Prius to see how much firewood it can haul and how much fuel it would use doing it!!

The fat lady sounds like she has a Michigan accent. It wouldn't surprise me if that took place in Vermont. I'm from Vermont and visited recently to help my dad move out here. People there are out of control crazy liberal. Moderate was thrown out the window. Too bad the true Vermonters are a minority there now. They're actually good people.

What a syco!I would have told her to shove her stupid car up her !!!.Then left her in a cloud of smoke while i was leaving,while she was standing outside. Syco liberal:fu::coalWe need a new avatar,one with this and smoke hitting a prius behind it.

. . . . Too bad the true Vermonters are a minority there now. They're actually good people.

Yes they are!! The first time we visited VT we were living in NY (Upper State). I actually started asking them if they didn't realize they were next door to NY!!! They were kind. Would look you in the eye. And they would gladly talk to you!!

Too bad things have to change for the worse!!

Been working, and installing the parts I had collected over the last year. Also been trying to help out some friends and family who been going through some hard times. It's been a busy summer.