Guest Smokin Monster

Bully Dog Days Sled Pull

Guest Smokin Monster

Bully Dog Dog Days will have a sled pull this year. Who's goin?

Guest 9812VCTD

That's cool they are going to have the pull again this year!:twisted: Steve I don't want to hear it.........:lol:

Justin

Guest 9812VCTD
aw come on justin just hook to the sled lol

Oh man the pressure......I'm afraid if I hook one time it's going to become an Expensive habit....:drool

Justin

I'll be there for the dirt drags. i see they only alotted 3 hrs for it though. i think they will be surprised how many people enter this event this year. imguessin 80+ trucks.

I have a "REAL" truck,,,,, realy farging expensive to fix, you sponser me for parts and labor and ill pull.
only if you sponser me some twins and head studs gooseneck trialer o-ringed head and alot of pump work$$$

give it a shot you just gotta know when to let off the go petal be for it goes boom

it only breaks the day or week after

So, are you gonna line up against them girley trucks?:poke

only with a sled behind me:D

Guest Smokin Monster

Everyone's truck is expensive to fix. Don't break it and you don't have to fix it! I don't understand why so many people are afraid of the sled. I have broken my truck racing, on the dyno, and driving down the road. I have never broken anything pulling a sled down the track. Like cahammer says, you just gotta know when to ease off the go pedal. Even if something breaks it's not the end of the world. It's only parts. Believe me I don't have any more money than anyone else here. Anyone with any vehicle can hammer the gas pedal on a green light for an 1/8th mile, or spin a couple of rollers for a few seconds. It takes a truck and driver with balls to hook to a 38,000lb sled and drag it 300ft!

im not worried about blowing a u-joint or even something bigger, the guys from Dynomite diesel were at the east idaho fair grounds last year with that chevy with the straight axle swap and talked me out of it, they said if i put the big traction bars in for pullin and beefed up some other stuff than id be o.k.. but he said i had a good chance the truck not trackin true down the road. maybe after i get the 6.7 and dont have to rely so much on this truck than it wouldnt bother me soo much.

but 6" lift with 37's and ???hp, sorry i feel better about luanching empty.

heck for that matter id feel better about pullin with the 6.7if it was in somewhat stock form.

Guest ShanesLB7

After driving the 6.7 I wasn't impressed at all??? Just my .02

Shane

After driving the 6.7 I wasn't impressed at all??? Just my .02

Shane

huh, i sure was, 6-speed auto. i mulled around the engine compartment for a good 1/2 hr. i liked what i saw for potential.

Guest ShanesLB7

Did you drive the 68 Re or the aisan? The one I drove was the 68 re it was rough as heck until it got warm.. Loved the jake brake!! I think they will have potential once you get past the emissions crap!!$$$

Guest Smokin Monster
... but he said i had a good chance the truck not trackin true down the road...

Because of the 6" Lift? I have never heard of that.