IDMooseMan

SEMA Show

Susi and I are going to the SEMA Show in Las Vegas this November. I was selected to be an Opinion Leader, so this should be interesting. It's our first time going to this Industry-only event.

Do you guys have any questions or opinions you want me to mention during the meetings while I'm there? Post 'em or send me a PM so I can print them and take them with me.

Now, I hafta get hotel and flight reservations set up.

This is gonna be GREAT!

I don't know if I'll get to visit any vendors or not, but they stated in the email response that our passes will allow us access to the vendor's exhibits on Friday (last day of the show).

We all should post up some ideas and comments!!

This is a great show for sure!! Good deal for you two! Make sure you bring back lots of pics for us please!!

This SUCKS!

Due to changing situations, we will NOT be attending this year's SEMA Show after all. I'm pissed! I was really looking forward to this, but it just isn't going to happen.

I've already sent an email asking what the process is (if any) to decline attendance once confirmation is given. Hopefully, I'll remain eligible for future events, but only time will tell.

I feel for you!! I think you will be able to attend in the future though. They are pretty good about this because unfortunately it does happen.....

Someday, we need to just plan an ITD trip!!!