ELKSLAYER

Ram Trucks

It's just a shame they cant build a transmission to handle what the engine is capable of.

:pu::lmao:

...another shame is that the ford trannys find out that the engine is capable of lots of shop time. ( | )

I'll watch the vid in a minute, but here we go again.

I guess I'm one of the "lucky" ones. The only time my truck was in the shop for anything engine-related is when the vacuum pump went out.

What engine problems are you referring too? Or did you mean tranny problems? I did have my tranny (TC and flexplate, too, since they were already in there) replaced a few years ago.

It's just a shame they cant build a transmission to handle what the engine is capable of.

new one on me. thought the aisin, the 68rfe, and the G56 were holding up tremendiously well. :ok:

cool!!!!!!!!!!! why didnt they show psd equipped big trucks and tractors. oh,,,,,,,, thats right!!!! lite duty :lmao::poke:

gotta poke the sitick :lol:

I'll watch the vid in a minute, but here we go again.

I guess I'm one of the "lucky" ones. The only time my truck was in the shop for anything engine-related is when the vacuum pump went out.

What engine problems are you referring too? Or did you mean tranny problems? I did have my tranny (TC and flexplate, too, since they were already in there) replaced a few years ago.

:lmao2: none in particular really I just like to harrass bobby....I love fords honestly, they've played a large role in paying my bills for the last 20 yrs or so, so I have to appreciate them :wave:

I believe the dodge has been excluded a from a couple tests because it didn't meet the towing capabilities of the other trucks. It was concluded the transmission wouldn't hold up to the same abuse. Too many ladies getting slush-o-matics that they are phasing out stick shifts altogether. You would think with the quantity of those damn things they have to make they could at least build them right. Pretty soon every new truck will come with an automatic, a frilly dress and some lipstick.

Cant you guys just get along.:lol:

I dumped my Ford for a Dodge Cummins and you guys still give me shit. WTF do you mean? :lol: Always picking on the fat kid! :pu:

I do believe you guys would pick on Bobby too even if he wasn't a Ford guy. :laugh:

I believe the dodge has been excluded a from a couple tests because it didn't meet the towing capabilities of the other trucks. It was concluded the transmission wouldn't hold up to the same abuse. Too many ladies getting slush-o-matics that they are phasing out stick shifts altogether. You would think with the quantity of those damn things they have to make they could at least build them right. Pretty soon every new truck will come with an automatic, a frilly dress and some lipstick.

Although I have an automatic, I am wanting a dooley with a MANual. I won't buy new. But if I did and wanted to go back to a Ford they won't offer a truck with a Manual. Auto only. Same with the GM trucks. Same with Dodge with a hemi. Just the Dodge Cummins combo is available with the manual.

They are sissifying our trucks and have already de-nutted most of the 4x4 vehicles and turned them into cars. Take the Explorer for example. This year they use a Taurus chasis instead of a Ranger. A far cry from the early Bronco of the mid 60's. :wall::td::mad:

They are making truck cabs bigger and softer so people dont bruise their assholes when crossing railroad tracks that the bed sizes are ridiculous. A 6' bed has no place on a 3/4-1 ton truck. I'm not biased when it comes to the make/model of a vehicle, but the mega cab dodge trucks with the teeny little bed look retarded. It's no longer a truck, it's a giant station wagon. These people need to buy an SUV for crying out loud and stop pussifying the truck market!

They are making truck cabs bigger and softer so people dont bruise their assholes when crossing railroad tracks that the bed sizes are ridiculous. A 6' bed has no place on a 3/4-1 ton truck. I'm not biased when it comes to the make/model of a vehicle, but the mega cab dodge trucks with the teeny little bed look retarded. It's no longer a truck, it's a giant station wagon. These people need to buy an SUV for crying out loud and stop pussifying the truck market!

ya know, I hate to do it...but...I have to agree with you bobby....FYI...I'll never admit to this in person. ( | )

I stumbled across some concept photos and have this to say, "WHY THE HELL AREN'T THEY BUILDING THIS"! This is a good looking truck, big enough bed and still plenty of rectum coddling cab space.

2011-Dodge-Ram-Long-Hauler-Concept-Front-Angle.jpg

Manuals are slooooooooow... Everyone knows these trucks are really made for racing and an occasional trailer. :lol:

I've seen a couple of mega cab long beds around town.But the truck was the new style cab. I didn't know they had that option for the new cab style.

Manuals are slooooooooow... Everyone knows these trucks are really made for racing and an occasional trailer. :lol:

Well we know your truck is just for going fast and holding a ladder for christmas lights :lol:, some of us use our trucks to do real work. :train: