dleno

600HP no drugs stock cp3 on an 03

thought this might be of interest. I was preparing for my next TDR article on 3rd gen power enhancements and made 598 perfectly streetable uncorrected horsepower on a dynojet 248. Too bad my 35" toyos were on there or I might have broke 600 (smaller tires accelerate faster).

straight #2 ULSD

305HP "555" from 03-04

stock CP3 :shock:

stock ECM programming :shock:

ATS compounds -- aurora 2000 on top and 5000 on bottom

off-the-shelf 90HP nozzles from DDP

off-the-shelf TST PowerMax on level 5

no drugs, no programmer, no kidding. rail pressure stays up to stock levels too!

Guest ShanesLB7
thought this might be of interest. I was preparing for my next TDR article on 3rd gen power enhancements and made 598 perfectly streetable uncorrected horsepower on a dynojet 248. Too bad my 35" toyos were on there or I might have broke 600 (smaller tires accelerate faster).

straight #2 ULSD

305HP "555" from 03-04

stock CP3 :shock:

stock ECM programming :shock:

ATS compounds -- aurora 2000 on top and 5000 on bottom

off-the-shelf 90HP nozzles from DDP

no drugs, no programmer, no kidding. rail pressure stays up to stock levels too!

Hell yeah.. Congrats man.. I will have an aurora 5k for dyno days so I am curious what I will get ..

Smarty

Mp-8

Aurora 5K

Modified cp3

possible walbro

Shane

Ah.......umm.......(cough)...(cough)....errrr......no programmer?? :confused: In the interest of complete reporting, wouldn't that be stretching things just a bit? :lol:

Either way, great numbers and congrats. :)

Al,

I don't think he was questioning whether there was a TST programmer. he was refereing to the last part of the post:

yea -- I meant no downloader. stock ECM code, in other words. I think its significant that just the DDP injectors and the TST with no pressure stack has yielded these numbers.

598 on Lenny's stingy 248 dynojet over in Monroe. With 35" tires too, which I',m guessing takes away some when you're on an inirtia dyno...